arrow coaster double loop dynamics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CoasterWarriorUnlessSleeping

CoasterWarriorUnlessSleeping

loves the new acronym

• 121 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

This is my new coaster that I have been working on. I am going to enter it in the 2012 Knexpert contest. I have finished more than half of it already, but still need to figure out what I would like as a complete layout plan. So far I have a Launched hill (inspired by Maverick) followed by a 115 degree drop. Then comes a high speeding turn to the left (Inspired by I305). That is all I have now but next up (I plan) will be an stengel dive thing that goes under the structure. After that I am open to suggestions. Oh, and I also added a 2 inch brake run before the station. before the brakerun is and unsupported overbanked turn, *Please do not comment on this since it is not final*. My main goal with this coaster is Mainly to complete it and enter the Knexpert contest. Name suggestions for the coaster are very much welcome, and I would like comments/critique on the pullin/pullout of the launch hill. I would appreciate if someone could also suggest how to fix and shape the sections that need help. Credit to Bballer347r his track spine and Tornado96 for his track spine. One last thing. The spine that I have been using uses a yellow conector verses a red one. Is this still considered Bballer spine or did someone else develope this? I do know that this spine it is on Stig's scrap attack thought. Anyway, here are the pics.

#2 WardCoastez

WardCoastez

inversion lover

• 719 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

that looks good! maybe i see some sharp spots in the drop, but that is probably because of the banking, but other than that, its nice :P

wardcc-2.png

#3 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

Looks good!
I hope you can finish this! You will make a good chance I think

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#4 alpal

alpal

Lead Engineer

• 1215 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:59 AM

Man, I really like your building style! Keep on building!

Automation is my specialty

If only I had more space/pieces/time.

#5 Killerbunny

Killerbunny

Fear the bunny!

• 554 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:12 AM

Looks great, but doesn't Maverick have a 95 degree drop?
Posted Image
Do a twisted horseshoe roll!!!

PS what's a stengel dive?

Posted Image

Thanks Spitfire!

Coaster Count: 73

1. Millenium Force 2. Montu 3. Top Thrill Dragster 4. Raging Bull 5. Maverick

#6 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

I literally have no doubt you won't get into the K'nexpert group with this. A great first coaster to show yourself off on the site with, and it being a Blitz coaster makes it even better! Keep up the great work on this!

Posted Image