zacspin

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:38 PM

I started building a zacspin 3 days ago, I don't have a name for it yet but i will think of one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Test:
Zacspin

I still need to make brakes, finish the cars and make the gear system for the lift.

Posted Image

#2 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:46 AM

Wow that speed is fast! I hope you add Zacspin cars, because they will really spin with that kind of speed, but overall the coaster looks cool with that nice station.

Posted Image

#3 alpal

alpal

Lead Engineer

• 1215 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

Looking good, Josh!

Automation is my specialty

If only I had more space/pieces/time.

#4 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

Nice small coaster there. Please smooth out the bumps that you have on the lift side, i think i saw some bumps there.. But that shouldn't be a big problem for you!

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#5 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

Wow that speed is fast! I hope you add Zacspin cars, because they will really spin with that kind of speed, but overall the coaster looks cool with that nice station.

Thank you. I am working on the cars right now they should be done in a couple of days.

Looking good, Josh!

Thanks!

Nice small coaster there. Please smooth out the bumps that you have on the lift side, i think i saw some bumps there.. But that shouldn't be a big problem for you!

-=Tk=-

I will work on the lift and the next picture I get I will make sure to have the Table lamp out of the way so you can see the whole thing.

I am working on the brakes finished them but they work inconstantly and I want to have this continuously running so I am going to redo them. I hope to update tomorrow if everything goes well.

Posted Image

#6 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Small update. I finished the brakes and have an idea for the cars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also have a test video.

Test

Posted Image

#7 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

I have finished the cars except I have to adjust the counterweights because they are hitting the station floor.

Test run
Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zacspin