• 4609 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

I love the station.

#182 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

One of my new favorite VV coasters! Also, it has an incredible station!

Posted Image

#183 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

I love the station as it is but it would just go beyond phenomenol for me if you made wings coming off either side of the station! Something to consider. :) I hope to see an interesting entrance queue!

#184 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

Those colors match so well with K'nex. It's pretty awesome man.

EDIT: because they ARE K'nex! Whaa? What set are they from?

Posted Image

#185 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

DAT STATION! :o
But really, that bird has a very amazing touch to the station! Sucks it does not make it to the brakes, but I think you can solve that! ;)
I really hope you can get everything done quick, because I wanna see this beast in action!

I'll try my best :)

Haha, that station is awesome! Just let it unbank more gradually and shorten the brake-run. I hope you will not have much trouble with rebuilding the lift. Good luck on all the theming! :)

Thank you! Re-building the lift shouldn't be a big problem, I think I'll do it the easy way - a box backbone.

That is a really cool station.

That's a sick station! Reminds me of Balrog's station.

Thank you :D

I love the station.

Thanks!

One of my new favorite VV coasters! Also, it has an incredible station!

Thanks a lot!

I love the station as it is but it would just go beyond phenomenol for me if you made wings coming off either side of the station! Something to consider. :) I hope to see an interesting entrance queue!

Not sure if I can get these wings aside of the station. They're fairly big (2 red (normal k'nex) rods lenght each) so they might not fit that well.

Those colors match so well with K'nex. It's pretty awesome man.

EDIT: because they ARE K'nex! Whaa? What set are they from?

Yup, it's k'nex! :D It's the K'nex Alive Fighting Phoenix. Thanks!

Thank you for all the comments! :)

#186 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

Yup, it's k'nex! :D It's the K'nex Alive Fighting Phoenix. Thanks!)

We'll you've used the pieces in an awesome way. Thanks for clarifying the set!

Posted Image

#187 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

wow nice touch putting that bird right out the station looks very realistic cant wait for the splash down, also will be even more spectacular if you can pull of the wrest of the theming, even though you lost a lot of speed after the bank, it still looks nice great way to pull of that b@m style nailed that part

perfectly with the station the lift start and all the catwalks everything is picture perfect could not have been better just still waiting for the this thing of theming to be completed. this coaster really stands out for vv really nice

#188 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

wow nice touch putting that bird right out the station looks very realistic cant wait for the splash down, also will be even more spectacular if you can pull of the wrest of the theming, even though you lost a lot of speed after the bank, it still looks nice great way to pull of that b@m style nailed that part

perfectly with the station the lift start and all the catwalks everything is picture perfect could not have been better just still waiting for the this thing of theming to be completed. this coaster really stands out for vv really nice

Thanks! I will do more theming, although no splashdown, since I didn't have the speed for that.

Update :D

Got a lot done last few days. Lift is done, water is done and I have made progress on the paths. Most important: the train makes it though the layout :D. I still need to add theming and to re-make the pre-drop, since it had to be changed because of the new lift.

The new lift is slightly taller than the original one to make sure that the train would make it.

Enough blablabla!

Posted Image
The layout

Posted Image
Train on the lift

Posted Image
Finished waterside

Posted Image
Added paths

Posted Image
Lift structure

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
The unfinished prelift turn

Posted Image
The crest

And a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLHlAB3hI9s
:D

#189 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

I really like the coaster, great job!

Posted Image

#190 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

I really like the coaster, great job!

Thanks!

More comments would be appreciated ;)

#191 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Everything about this coaster is seriously amazing. The colors, the layout, the overall looks of the ride are really nice, everything flows really well. I have virtually no complaints on this, excellent job! :)

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#192 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

I obviously am not a VV builder, but out of curiosity could you weight the trains more so they could potentially clear that hill without the chain? I realize its a completely different feel, just wondering.

Besides that, this is probably one of the first VV coasters that I have looked at more than once. Awesome job.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#193 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Amazing job in this man! Cant remember if i've already said this but i LOVE the "footers" in the water. Very nice touch!

#194 Micro Mike 21

Micro Mike 21

U know......

• 604 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

I think this coaster is more than amazing with that theming, I just love this!

#195 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Fantastic coaster, RNB. The layout, the spine, trains, supports, station are all very well done. I love it!

#196 crazyracer

crazyracer

Architect

• 550 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

wow so amazing this thing incredible theming rocks great job

#197 Guest_321_*

Guest_321_*

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Great coasters. You stuck with it the whole time and now it's great!

#198 hi452

hi452

That's all folks!

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

I like the station. It has style. :)

Posted Image
The sun always shines, somewhere.

#199 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

Great job on this coaster you finally finished it I love it will there be a final video too please!!!

#200 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

I obviously am not a VV builder, but out of curiosity could you weight the trains more so they could potentially clear that hill without the chain? I realize its a completely different feel, just wondering.

Besides that, this is probably one of the first VV coasters that I have looked at more than once. Awesome job.

Sadly, the train will never make the MCBR without chain. The trains are stuffed with weights and I can simply not add more weights because of the space :(

Great job on this coaster you finally finished it I love it will there be a final video too please!!!

Yup, once all the theming is finished I will make a final vid!

To all other comments (yes I'm to lazy to type the same thing every time ;) ): Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments!