And the winner is...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

April has arrived and it is time to leave the March Model Madness behind our backs again. This year we used different eras for the different brackets. By doing so, many classics from different years have fought their way to the later rounds of MMM. From the beginning of SSC, 2002-2005, we saw Oasis advance to the semi-finals. From the 2006-2007 era: Sawdust. The 2008-2009 era gave us Diamondback and the most recent semi-finalist was Kumbai from the 2010-2012 era. Sawdust and Diamondback overcame the semi-finals and met one another in the final battle. Sawdust tried to resist Diamondback's sheer size, but was crushed and it was
Diamondback
that emerged as the winner of March Model Madness 2012. A second victory, after winning this award back in 2010, too. So, will Diamondback take the victory again next year or the year after? Be sure to stay here at SSCoasters and see what happens next March!

Posted Image

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#2 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

This year certainly worked out to be much more unpredictable than any year before.

#3 ickus305

ickus305

museum

• 891 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Congrats to Diamondback.
It was a challenge to vote for the best coaster in each round. Thank you SSC for putting together a great head to head comp that involved the new and the old.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

I definitely think that Diamondback deserved the win. This year's MMM was my favorite so far, there were many polls where the outcome surprised me. Congratulations to CC10 and Pki!

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel