• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MeanMisterMurph

MeanMisterMurph

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

Intro
Hello I am new member here mostly cause Ive been wanting to sell all my knex for a year or two and havent had the time and finally getting to it Ive sold stuff on the internet before I used to be into yoyo and have sold them online and Im now into pet reptiles (2 crested geckos,1 chameleon)

ANYWAYS
I have a few sets wondering if anyone is interested in one Im going to be putting all my sets together and disassemble them to pack them.My sets are pretty much all micro I dont know if people here would want them? but as I put my sets back together Ill probably take vids/pics. I might want to sell them as whole sets cause its easier instead of separate pieces cause ill be left with pieces i cant sell. and honestly I dont really care to sell them at a high price i havent used these in years and lost interest in them.
for more pics look through my photostream http://www.flickr.co...s/29485656@N06/

Sets I have: (Prices Offer!)

-Serpents Spiral Coaster
-Renegade Run Coaster
-Double Dare Dueling Coaster
-Dragons Drop Coaster missing track piece
-Musical Carousel
-Starburst Spinner
-Double Ferris wheels
-Drop N Swing
-Speed Coaster
or you could buy the whole lot

NOTE: Some might be missing peices but Im not sure yet Im going to start putting them together in a few hours. If some are missing pieces I will lower the price of the set
I will edit if I find something wrong with the set or missing piece. I will update later with pictures just posting now to see if people would be interested i dont have space anymore for knex

#2 william0510

william0510

Construction Worker

• 295 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

The only problem with this is that i is almost all micro but I hope you have a lot of luck selling it all! BTW if you have any original pieces, I may be happy to buy them!

If you wouldn't build it with knex, don't build it at all

#3 MeanMisterMurph

MeanMisterMurph

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hey thanks for replying I have standard pieces but I dont wasnt to sell them seperately cause then I'll be left with just micro and not know what to do with them :/

#4 Treeko890coastr

Treeko890coastr

Dark Explorers!

• 879 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

I would like the all the gears and possibly the double ferris wheel. If you want to maul it over just PM me.:) And do you ship to the U.S.?

I am a stegosaurus!
Signature removed as it was larger than limit.
My coasters:
Jaws,Overheat,Mine Train

#5 Maxwell58

Maxwell58

French Horn is life.

• 1765 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

Can you count your red and purple micro rods? PM me with the count and I might make an offer.

​I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

#6 MeanMisterMurph

MeanMisterMurph

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

Can you count your red and purple micro rods? PM me with the count and I might make an offer.

Im only selling these as sets or a whole lot

#7 Microman

Microman

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

Yes this is what I've been looking for please reply for how much you would like for all the sets