"Airtime Galore" poll

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should win "Airtime Galore"?

Who should win "Airtime Galore"?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:30 AM

I went for Tornado. Love its style.

#22 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

I liked insurection the best but the only one there that really made me think "family coaster" was jimmy neutron... reminded me a whole lot of the scooby doo coasters.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#23 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

Fraggie, you won by a landslide! Insurrection did its best, but was not able to beat Tornado. ;) Congratulations, I'll add your Summer Heat tag soon.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#24 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

Woo. I voted for Tornado. Glad other people shared my opinion in that Tornado was the best. It's a stunning ride. Well done Fraggie.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#25 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

Fraggie, you won by a landslide! Insurrection did its best, but was not able to beat Tornado. ;) Congratulations, I'll add your Summer Heat tag soon.

FINALLY!! I actually won something!! Thanks guys for all your help throughout the build and thanks for the votes!!

#26 ickus305

ickus305

museum

• 891 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:38 AM

Congrats Fraggie. A well deserved win!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]