coaster cw5x game no limits rides

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

I figured since I have used No Limits a lot I should share some of my rides as well. This thread will probably be updated when I finish more rides because as you'll see I find supporting pretty boring.

Ace
Posted Image

F-5
Posted Image

Manta
Posted Image

Screamin' Eagle (commando you'll recognise this one)
Posted Image

Terminator
Posted Image

And for some unfinished ones with no supports but trackwork complete

Invertigo
Posted Image

Tiba (was an RCT3 ride on YouTube but I liked it so I recreated it)
Posted Image

Sharku
Posted Image

I might finish some of these and add the nltrack files if requested but apart from an area in Ace, no Newton 2 was used so these tracks aren't the smoothest. A couple of them have videos on YouTube but the one you'll find for Ace is a bit different from this one.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#2 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Those are some very good looking coasters, I hope that you want to upload these coasters on the web, because I would really like to see them in NL too :)

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

I may as well upload the finished ones. I think I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow finishing supports.
Manta is old and really not smooth. At least it looks good. The rest aren't so bad. Just minor issues. Can't do corkscrews for some reason.
Hopefully these have uploaded correctly. Can't see any reason why not.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

Tyndrum

#4 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

I decided to rebuild one of my previous coasters because last time, I was new to No Limits and it was about as rough as your average teenager's face.
The coaster is called Truly Twisted and here is the orignal:
Posted Image

Here is the new one I have so far:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Not sure what time it will be finished but I always thought this design or similar would look good in k'nex although I think I'm going to change the end a lot. (the beginning is a lot like Absolute Zero I have to say)

Tyndrum

#5 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

Fancy doing a build off? ;D

#6 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

I would but there is no hope that I could possibly build this in my bedroom. It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy not big enough. You're welcome to try building it though. I have to finish it first though unless you just want the original.

Tyndrum

#7 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

I would but there is no hope that I could possibly build this in my bedroom. It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy not big enough. You're welcome to try building it though. I have to finish it first though unless you just want the original.

No, man! I mean, we set some parameters, and build a NL ride each - and get them both judged ;D

#8 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Oh. Hahahahaha. You can trust me to misunderstand something. Yeah sure why not. Don't make the deadline too soon though because I'm just a couple of days away from exams and I was only working on this in a break (a very extended break though ;)). In a couple weeks though I'll be pretty much free to start.

Tyndrum

#9 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Oh. Hahahahaha. You can trust me to misunderstand something. Yeah sure why not. Don't make the deadline too soon though because I'm just a couple of days away from exams and I was only working on this in a break (a very extended break though ;)). In a couple weeks though I'll be pretty much free to start.

I understand, I'll figure some rules soon.. It will take me a while too - I am a generally busy / lazy guy..

Good luck in these exams, and these rides look damn good!

#10 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

I understand, I'll figure some rules soon.. It will take me a while too - I am a generally busy / lazy guy..

Good luck in these exams, and these rides look damn good!

Thanks. :D The rules can be to do with anything. I don't particularly mind whatever I end up having to build.

Tyndrum