[RCT3] Asen Creek~

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Saam-

-Saam-

-

• 192 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

This was originally at shyguys World, but it doesn't hurt to move it over here!

Asen Creek

So I finally decided I have enough work to create a thread. Although I have a bunch of work done, I still have to do so many more things before it is completed. If you don't know what Asen Creek is, it's a park by Mac and I. Well, Mac doesn't like having his name included only because he did a couple of highlighting aspects like the B&M Hyper, Poltergeist, and a few other things surrounding it. I'll probably just tell you what I did and what he did in the picture descriptions. ;)

I think that is enough information. You'll most likely learn more about the "storyline" along the way, but it isn't necessarily a story park. I just kind of did this for fun without worrying about a plot and such.

A NOTE BEFORE VIEWING: These shots are still HUGE work in progresses. You'll find many gaps. I tried my best to fill them, but I did not do the greatest, haha.

Posted Image
Welcome to Asen Creek!

Posted Image
Poltergeist - from the 'employee lot'.

Posted Image
Poltergeist's midway. (of course, a large WIP if you could not tell)

Posted Image
Three of the original buildings stand along the front midway after entering the park. A big renovation underwent in the 90s, which added more "main street"-like buildings further to the left of this photo. (Those main street buildings will be provided by Mac)

Posted Image
The file for this wingrider was transferred to Asen when I was bored of the previous project it was in. I have no name for it yet, but I was thinking like Batwing or something along those lines.

...and then there's Great Wolf Lodge. Done by, well, halfway done by Mac. :P I have no plans for it. He did an amazing job on it and I feel like I'll screw it up, lol. Btw, I tried a new editing style on it. It didn't turn out bad in my opinion.

Posted Image

Yeah, that's that. I'm not sure when the next update will come around, but stay tuned!

#2 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

That looks fantastic. I like the track-to-support pieces.

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

This actually looks pretty realistic. Before looking at it closely, I thought one of the pictures was real. Great job and lovely detail. RCT3 at it's best.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#4 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

This actually looks pretty realistic. Before looking at it closely, I thought one of the pictures was real. Great job and lovely detail. RCT3 at it's best.

took me a good minute of staring in amazement, before I too realized it really was RCT3.

Looks amazing! Has this been modded in any way?!

#5 -Saam-

-Saam-

-

• 192 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Nope, just straight up RCT3 and loads of custom scenery!

Anyway, I really appreciate your guys' comments. They make me want to keep building on and on. I should have an update pretty soon. :)