• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

I've been thinking of trading my standard coaster parts like the track, trains, X track connectors, big chains, track tubing, etc.... for micro coaster stuff and regular micro connectirs.

Please let me know if you would be interisted in something like this. I have the following sets I can part out

- 3x Screaming Serpent
- 2x rippin rocket
- 1x original yellow track roller coaster

I have alot of extra stuff too, mainly the X connectors and the track tubing. I'm always finding stuff here and there since I decided to go through everything and organize my sets and extra pieces.

PLMK if your interisted
Wolfgang

#2 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

I've never cared for Micro sets but I just wanted to notify you to change 'Interested' in the title. I'm sure there may be some people who want to trade for Micro but I stick with SS. Hope you can work out a trade. Hit 'edit' then 'go advanced' and you can change the title that way.

#3 Snake

Snake

Construction Worker

• 444 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I have some micro I would trade. Sent you a pm.

#4 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Man, best deal ever for me.

I've been waiting to get rid of my micro K'nex collection for a while now, and this is a good opportunity. I'll take all of your SS for my entire collection (~8k peices).

Formally RK500

#5 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

I have a few sets. Maybe 5,000 pieces or so. I'll trade 2 SS for it, if that isn't a bad deal for you. Also, I haven't aske my parents, so I don't know if they'll approve of this or not.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#6 amagzi24

amagzi24

Time-lacking Peasant

• 439 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

I have a whole VV I'm willing to give away, in exchange for some grey rods, maybe 2-way connectors, and/or some track ties. If you can, I would LOVE a middle car.

#7 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

amag,
send me a list of exactly what you need. I would reather trade an entire train instead of breaking up the 3car set. Send me a list and we can go from their

LMK
Wolfgang

#8 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

I have a few sets. Maybe 5,000 pieces or so. I'll trade 2 SS for it, if that isn't a bad deal for you. Also, I haven't aske my parents, so I don't know if they'll approve of this or not.

Check with your parents and see what they have to say. I wouldn;t want you getting into any trouble over this'

L8r and LMK
Wolfgang

#9 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

ALL PM's HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

#10 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Mind if I ask what country you're from? I might be interested, depending on shipping costs etc.

#11 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

I have a whole VV I'm willing to give away, in exchange for some grey rods, maybe 2-way connectors, and/or some track ties. If you can, I would LOVE a middle car.

I just want to inform you that VV and micro track are not compatible. VV track has metal rods on the ends while standard micro track has nubs.

#12 amagzi24

amagzi24

Time-lacking Peasant

• 439 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Oh I didnt realize that... Anyway i replied your pm before I saw this, but I dont really have a specification for what I want in terms of numbers until i know what you have, to be fair. Also, a whole train is acceptable.

#13 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

I'll take pics and edit them into this post later. I'm pretty sure they'd be okay with it too.
Edit: they said I could, may I ask where youre from? You can PM me your state. (and address) if you don't want it to be available for the world to see.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#14 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

I just want to inform you that VV and micro track are not compatible. VV track has metal rods on the ends while standard micro track has nubs.

I know the VV and micro's wont work together, that really sucks but I have a fair amount of the VV track, so i'm interisted in it too. I prefer the micro track, the track with the nubs.

I'm located in OHIO, United States

#15 amagzi24

amagzi24

Time-lacking Peasant

• 439 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Well I cant exactly give you a tally if my micro pieces because its assembled right now but its a full VV, and you can have the whole thing if you want

#16 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

I'll definalty take it! I sent you a PM too.

All other PMs have been answered. I'll try to answer PMs as soon as I can, but it may take a little time. I'm getting alot of them :)

L8r
Wolfgang

#17 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Oh, BTW, my collection includes a crap load of track. My last count hit ~225 ft of track.

Formally RK500

#18 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

WOW, thats alot!

#19 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

I now have pictures:

Posted Image
Overview of what I have.

Posted Image
500 rods*

Posted Image
~150 rods*

Posted Image
~100 clips*

Posted Image
~120 clips*

Posted Image
~150 connectors*

Posted Image
~75 rods*

Posted Image
426 rods (220 orange, 206 black)

Posted Image
137 rods

Posted Image
~800-1000 chain links

Posted Image
225 feet

Posted Image
This bucket is filled with my misc. parts. Any parts that weren't mentioned or contained a * after their part count are in here.

Posted Image
As you can see, its a good 4 inches tall. I'm not including this box in the trade.

Posted Image
All together again, in bags that you will receive the parts if you accept the trade. :)

I do realize that this is a lot of VV, and a 1/4 is micro. If youre building with tubes, this should actually help you, as you will get more precise lengths. Also, rods like the black ones make a great backbone rod, as shown:

Posted Image

Formally RK500

#20 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

RollerKid, I sent you a PM

I have a few trades going with a snake, amagzi24, and coastergeek. Just to let everyone know the sets are pretty much gone after I trade with everyone including rollerkid

Thanks guys
Wolfgang