TL;DR I snogged my bestfriend at a party yesterday. Help.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

I don't think this deserves to be ranted out in the longest thread, and it's not a relationship or anything.

I was at a party yesterday, there was alcohol and stuff. I had a few 0% beers, and one of my best mates (she's a couple months younger, fairly large) was there. She got drunk, and went round kissing everyone. Anyways, I went upstairs to get away from it all from a bit, and she was laying up there. I went to see her, she kissed me on the cheek, we spoke a bit (I sort of kneeled next to her) and after a bit, we stopped talking and just snogged. I don't know how or why, but it happened. She wanted to keep it quiet, cool. Anyways, this morning the girl who hosted the party spoke to me saying she'd found out that happened. Now school is gonna be really awkward. I wasn't the only one that did anything, but I think people are gonna find out. Anything I can do?

Tl;dr read it.

#2 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

I will talk on fb ://

Posted Image Thanks Kevyn230

Official Builders of Faith Member

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

You're probably going to get some stick so be prepared. I have had this sort of thing a couple of times. My whole year thought I was going out with this girl because of a rumour even though it was completely not true and also, during a game of truth or dare (dreaded at parties with alcohol), one girl had to kiss me on the lips and now pretty much everybody knows about that. Lets just say, if you don't want to hear about it, don't bring it up. There's nothing you can do so you may as well just take what you get. To be honest, it wasn't too bad. I'm sure this sort of stuff happens all the time.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#4 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

If you're worried that people will give you stick because she's large, be a man - no offense - you did it, tell them that you don't care.

Try not to hurt your friend by being all like 'jee, I don't know what happened, she's so ugly!'

Rhys' Prescribed Plan of Action:

Talk to her & see what she thinks of the situation

Talk to her about what to do

Stick it out.

#5 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Okay, so school went okay. Not great, but okay. A few people said stuff, so I just reminded them what happens at the party stays at the party.

So yeah, this girl has now told quite a few other people (besides the three of us in the room at the time it happened), to the point where people that weren't at the party are starting to find out.

And she's fucking absent.

Seems that I can go into school, admit what I did and to an extent laugh about it, but when it comes down to her she's nowhere near it. I really highly doubt she was sick, someone would have mentioned it when I brought up that she wasn't in. Anyways, I messaged her after school, just saying hi. Reads, doesn't reply.

'I won't tell anyone'? 'You're still one of my closest friends'. I call bs.

Now I'm pretty sure I don't want to return back to the friendship we used to have.

Anything you guys think I can do?

#6 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Difficult one. Depends how you feel to be honest. I probably wouldn't just leave her because she told a few people, or maybe quite a lot of people. (Mind you that's me. As socially minded as I'm not I would probably get respect for this sort of thing) If people were in the room when it happened, there's a high chance many will find out anyway. Did she say the 'I won't tell anyone' when she was drunk? I don't know I'm not in your situation but the fact is it's about how let down you feel by her or whether you want to pass this off as a drunken incident for her that maybe she spread too far. Besides, she was drunk, not you. Unless that's the problem entirely?

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#7 Micro Mike 21

Micro Mike 21

U know......

• 604 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Something like this actually happened one year at a camp. One of my friends invited lots of friends from the camp to a party and there was no alcohol at all. Of course no alcohol because we were too young. but then my girlfriend was at the party. I realized that when my head started hurting from all the music. So i wanted to go play X-Box with my friend but he said no. so I just went upstairs to relax. Then when i came in the room, my girlfriend was there. first she saw me and then she said hi. We started too talk and later on we started kissing each other. We then came downstairs. i was lucky nobody found out. A couple of days later someone who also liked my girlfriend found out. He thought my girlfriend liked him but she never did. So then we had a big fight. It ended up being stopped by one of the counselors. Soon everyone forgot about it because nobody brang it up. I just never brang it up with anybody. Try not too talk about it with anyone. That is actually what i did and the whole thing stopped.The only thing i brang up was the fight. Not the incedent with my girlfreind. Try and talk about other things than what happened. It will probably get out of the way.