I need urgent help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hey ssc, I need some urgent help ATM, I know it's my fault but at parents evening with school, It didn't go too well, my parents shouted at me all night, and ever since yesterday I feel everyone has turned against me, my family and my freinds. So I did something I shouldn't have, my friend did it before and he said it helped......

I slit my wrists I could've gone further but something told me not too, please help me, I need to stop I feel lonely right now, please help.......:,(

Posted Image Thanks Kevyn230

Official Builders of Faith Member

#2 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

find someone where you can talk against anonymous. but never slit your wrists it makes everything worse, and solves nothing. do things to empty your mind. and ask your parents what you have don wrong or how to help them

#3 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Slitting your wrists is never a good solution..
I know when everything feels hopeless and everything has turned, that it seems like a release would help.. but it's better to find a different release.
I found running was a good release, cleared my mind and such.

Find a local counseling place, talk to your principal and see how he can help (finding a counselor that is?)

It's nice to talk to someone that has no ties to your life so far.

#4 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

I would say find something you can do by your self for a little bit to wind down, like building, playing a game, watching tv, etc. Also, contact a friend and talk to them. Your parents were probably mad about something school related, they won't be mad for long, don't hurt your self, that would only make you feel worse, and it's only a temporary problem, remember that. If your feeling lonely, call up a friend, chat with them, maybe go hang out with them. Remember, all of us here on SSC are here for you too:)

Feel free to PM me, and if I'm available, I can chat too.

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#5 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Thanks everyone, I really mean it. It's wired minimoggi, my Freind suggested I go running to clear my head, you have all helped me and hopefully I won't cut again, although more advise would be much appreciated

Posted Image Thanks Kevyn230

Official Builders of Faith Member

#6 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Thanks everyone, I really mean it. It's wired minimoggi, my Freind suggested I go running to clear my head, you have all helped me and hopefully I won't cut again, although more advise would be much appreciated

I know a couple of people with the same problem you've got. If you slit your wrists, you have probably felt depressed a little longer than just one weekend right? What you should do is talk to your GP, he or she has dealt with this kind of problems before, and will send you to experienced physicologists. There are medicines that really make you feel better, they will know what they are and will prescribe them for you. Don't be affraid, everyone who has got similar problems to you is affraid to talk to anyone but after they did, everyone feels better. Medicines really work, from experience of people around me I can say that at least 2 people I know got about fully cured. And I'm sorry to say so, but it will take a while to feel better again, but last thing you should do is hurt yourself in any way. Please take this advise seriously, it's not something to make you feel more comfortable but I speak truth in here. Pray for you, I know depression/mentally down is about the worst feeling there is.

-=tK=-

Posted Image

#7 TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

Sample Text

• 2058 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

I feel like this sometimes, but cutting is never the answer. What I usually do is thinking about the positive things in life, getting all the negative thoughts out of your head. Thinking about the future, and what awesome things you're gonna do that time. Works every time for me. :)

The signature you have requested is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

#8 ArrowFanBoy

ArrowFanBoy

Formerly known as CG55

• 136 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

I have fought through the same problem. A lot of people have. If you ever need support I am here, just PM me. It's very hard to stop if it gets to hard, trust me. Also, if someone calls you emo, disregard it. Self-harm does not make you emo, no matter what anyone thinks. If you are emo (honestly IDK), then that's different. I have a lot of emo friends as well as "normal" (hah yeah they aren't normal) and they cut, some dont. But I am always here.

Things escalate quickly, I am happy you asked for help so soon, God knows I didn't.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]