38 replies to this topic

#1 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

as the title says f**** y** bully with all your idiotic friends

sorry for swearing

Edited by Witting, 20 May 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#2 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

That's pretty random. This ain't twitter y'know...

#3 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

i know the first post was random but i just needed to get away some school frustration because of that annoying guy and his idiotic friends (the bullys)

#4 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Aww, he's just jealous because he has no k'nex.

#5 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Aww, he's just jealous because he has no k'nex.

that made me laugh but still he's is treatening with going to the principal and is walking in to me and then yelling at me like i did it it is just not funny anymore, and that all because i just said to a teacher he has been making movies of the lesson in class

#6 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Going to the principle with what?

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#7 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Going to the principle with what?

with all kind of lies and telling i'm a racist (not true of course). and now he is swearing at me trough FB kinda funny actually but i already have lots of screenshots sent to school and to the police.

#8 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

jist wait it out bro :)

#9 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

with all kind of lies and telling i'm a racist (not true of course). and now he is swearing at me trough FB kinda funny actually but i already have lots of screenshots sent to school and to the police.

Clearly he has nothing on you. It'll pass. If he goes to anybody telling lies about you it'll come back to bite him with no cost to you. He'll bring it upon himself in the end. A bit of a pain really. Just don't let it get to you. You appear to have the situation under control anyway. :)

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

Tyndrum

#10 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

Clearly he has nothing on you. It'll pass. If he goes to anybody telling lies about you it'll come back to bite him with no cost to you. He'll bring it upon himself in the end. A bit of a pain really. Just don't let it get to you. You appear to have the situation under control anyway. :)

you think? he is telling all kind of lies to everyone on school and that is just annoying a friend of him is going tho beat the shit out of me (at least that wat he says)because he a vid of himself in school and i say that tho the teacher with some friends he is also threatening with killings us and such

#11 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

I do not know in what way he is saying this to you or who he is but he's probably just messing around with you. He's the one with the problem, not you. If he's talking about killing you in any serious tone, a) he is very weird and B) if you feel really threatened, go and see someone. Bullies keep on saying if you go and tell someone it'll make it worse for you. More than likely it won't. And besides, no truly sane person would kill anybody for telling a teacher that they had a video of themselves. He just needs to grow up.

Tyndrum

#12 ArrowFanBoy

ArrowFanBoy

Formerly known as CG55

• 136 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Wish I could switch bullies with you... But then you would be like suicidal so...

Trust me, this will blow over. If it continues, do as everyone said and just tell someone. I get bullied daily and it's hard to just throw it aside, I know, but you need to try.

What you are going through is like a trip to disney world compared to what I deal with...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Maxwell58

Maxwell58

French Horn is life.

• 1765 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

What you are going through is like a trip to disney world compared to what I deal with...

Although that might be true, don't say stuff like that to a person going through a hard time, as that can make the person feel worse. It's almost like someone you love dying, then your friend trying to comfort you and saying "I know how you feel". That would make you feel worse. So yeah...

​I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

#14 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

^^B***H PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was almost murdered by a bully. He'd been trashing me for five years, teasing, hitting, slapping, pushing, tripping, etc. (since kindergarten) and one day at a neighborhood picnic, the guy gets on his bike and pulls a pocket knife out and chases me on his bike... Luckily I ran to the nearby adults.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#15 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

^^B***H PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was almost murdered by a bully. He'd been trashing me for five years, teasing, hitting, slapping, pushing, tripping, etc. (since kindergarten) and one day at a neighborhood picnic, the guy gets on his bike and pulls a pocket knife out and chases me on his bike... Luckily I ran to the nearby adults.

i'm sure my bully would tho that either he already threatent me with a large knife

#16 ArrowFanBoy

ArrowFanBoy

Formerly known as CG55

• 136 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

^get help. Now. That is if you haven't already

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

^I agree. You need to get help. Tell the police, your parents, just anyone. Get the kid as far away from your life as possible. If he pulled a knife on you, which is what I gathered from^^ he could probably get his --- thrown right into jail.

v Sorry v

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#18 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

You're allowed to say bitch and ass. Just sayin'.

You say he's threatened you with a large knife. Did he pull it on you, or did he just say it? Also, are we talking 3 inch pocket knife or katana?

#19 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

I didn't realise earlier that it was this serious. Yes, definitely tell the police if what you say is true. There's bullying and then there's criminal behaviour. No matter what kind of knife it is, in this situation just stay away from him as much as possible if you can.

Tyndrum

#20 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

You're allowed to say bitch and ass. Just sayin'.

You say he's threatened you with a large knife. Did he pull it on you, or did he just say it? Also, are we talking 3 inch pocket knife or katana?

it was around a 6 inch pocket knife, he threatened but i know he has it, since he show it to a friend of me, now is is constantly setting people up to me so the beat and he doesn't get the duty. i few teachers have been picking this up and his is luckily stopping, i hope for him and other people he doesn't start bulliyng other people