• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

So if you donated you can test it?
And where did you had to downloaded it after the donation?

If you donated to the Kickstarter, then you need to contact Steve so you can participate in the beta testing. If you did not donate, then you can purchase it on steam for 30 dollars.

when will they give me some real feedback on the issue I am having?

Have you contacted the staff directly, or just made a forum post, or something like that.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#22 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

Have you contacted the staff directly, or just made a forum post, or something like that.

I have contacted their support area on mantishub and made a forum post. both times they said it was my computer being slow.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#23 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

I have contacted their support area on mantishub and made a forum post. both times they said it was my computer being slow.

Well then what are your specs? It's not because browsing orso is fast you will be able to beta! version of a game that pralobaply still needs to be optimized.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#24 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

It may very well be your computer. Mine can handle it just fine. And as i said before, it is still in development, so they may fix that issue.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305