5 replies to this topic

#1 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hey guys and gals,

I'm in need of ALOT of the green curve track pieces, I dont care what color they are actually but all I have are a few green ones. I'm building a huge micro coaster from floor to ceiling and along 2 walls, kinda like how a ball factory is setup back and forth etc...

I have 6 pieces and need a whole lot more!!!! I'll take either style of micro track, the ones with tabs or the ones with pins, I figured out how to make them interchangeable so either one is fine. I'm not really sure what sets the curves are from, sorry.

I have a ton of extra track tubing, x-ties, flex rods, everything from the SS sets EXCEPT the trains! I have traded all of my extra train off already. I do currently have 2x SS sets that are on hold for a trade, but I dont think the trade is still going on for them. So they could be for trade too. I'm getting rid of all of my SS coaster stuff and focusing on micro building.

Please help me out if you can, I have had a couple of trades on here and they both went great! I would rather trade than buy, but if price is right, maybe we can deal that way if you would rather sell, Let me know what you have.

Happy Holidays to all'
Wolfgang

#2 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

I forgot to say that I will only ship inside the USA, I apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

Thanks
W.

#3 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

I'm still interested in trading, my mom won't get damn box! I have a set that has an orange curve piece.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#4 ohcustoms

ohcustoms

Hooked on k'nex for 10yr

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

just 1 curved piece? I've been doing some figuring and it looks like i'm going to need about 100x curved sections, that is if they are the small 8" green sections like I have now, it takes 4 pieces to make a 1/2 circle. I might give up and use the long straights and just bend them into a hairpin corner, but I would prefer to use the curves tho.

LMK
Wolfgang

#5 dgohstand

dgohstand

Construction Foreman

• 198 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

I know its bit late, but I am getting rid of my micro track including quite alot of curved ones.

Let me know if your still interested but ill just assume your not anymore.

#6 72chevy

72chevy

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

I got all my micro stuff i dont want i dont want want no curved though id be willing to trade off for some tubing and crosstiesill try to upload someics if interested

Well forget the pics for now ill have to figure out how to get them up

Edited by 72chevy, 05 February 2014 - 12:24 PM.