• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rubbercarp

rubbercarp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hey all,
Just trying to navigate my way through this website. I just joined the community yesterday to let people know about some Knex parts I was selling.

I do not see the thread today so I would assume that it was deleted by admins. If someone could please let me know what I did wrong I would sure appreciate it. I read the warnings about accounts being deleted when people join to try and buy/sell/trade a single part, but as I'm trying to offer many parts to people who may want them I thought I was going about things correctly.

Anyway, just trying to figure out the best way sell and be active in this community when my first attempt was taken down.

Thanks all!

#2 rubbercarp

rubbercarp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

There was one reply (notified by email shortly before my other post was deleted) from a member who thought my prices were too high.
That is probably the case, but I have to start somewhere =)

#3 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

Rubbercarp, we do not allow advertising for outside, unknown organizations or websites. That is why your thread has been removed. It wasn't because you were trying to sell, but because we don't believe your site is a secure, buyer-safe location. Best stick with eBay if you choose to stay on this path.

Welcome to SSC! I hope you can find a different way to be apart of the community.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#4 rubbercarp

rubbercarp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

Fair enough.
I guess I'll just post a list here then as I see others have done.

Thanks for the clarification.