How?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

My mom found out about a blog post from a long time ago. I checked it and there were not comments on it, I havent been on her computer in a while, she can't get into my iPod and what, did she somehow remember this site and randomly come to check on me?

#2 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

She probably checked the history on her computer. That's maybe how she found out about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:29 AM

I haven't been on her computer in a month or 2. Why would she check the history that far back?

#4 ForgotToGrowUp

ForgotToGrowUp

Lead Engineer

• 1732 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

Cuz she's your mom and worries about you?

Lots of parents are worried about what their kids do on line. There are plenty of good reasons for that. Of course most kids don't get into trouble but some do. Not every parent deals with that concern the same way.

As a parent, my advice to you is to be open about your use of the internet so she feels comfortable about it. The more you try to hide what you are doing on line or be secretive about it the more she will pry and spy. If you behave in a manner that shows you have nothing to hide she will have no reason to spy. You should also know that virtually everything you do on a computer can and will be discovered, tracked, logged etc. Whether it be your parents, your school, employer, whatever , assume everything you do on the computer is going to be known. There is no such thing as privacy with computers.

Comet Recreation still underway.

Proof you never grow up if you keep playing with toys!