3 replies to this topic

#1 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

Posted Image

Falcon's Fury | Busch Gardens Tampa

Introducing Falcon’s Fury, Busch Gardens® Tampa’s newest thrill ride that lets you soar and dive like a magnificent bird of prey.

You’ll climb nearly 300 feet to an incredible view of the terrain beneath you, then pivot 90 degrees in midair to a daring dive position, eyes fixed on the ground far below. An instant later, you'll plunge at 60mph straight down to where you started, with speed, power and adrenaline like you’ve never experienced before.

Take to the skies with Falcon’s Fury – only at Busch Gardens. Rising Spring 2014.

In short an Intamin drop tower (stated by BGT's Jim Dean) that's 335 feet tall and drops you completely FACE DOWN!!! Wow!

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#2 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

A bird of prey themed ride that drops straight down? Where have I heard that before?

But seriously, look awesome. Great new twist on a concept that's always a winner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Maverick 3. Storm Runner 4. Millennium Force 5. Gatekeeper
6. Diamondback 7. Manta 8. Wild Eagle 9. Thunderhead 10. Apollos Chariot

#3 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

I so excited for this ride since I live so close to the park this is going to bed awesome and scary too. I hope the tilting effect will work in the years to come like other tilting drop towers have come to then. I can't believe it's going to be 300ft wow this will be cool and they should of moved sandstorm somewhere else the park whatever! It'll be like 4 seconds probably for the drop and I thought the giant drop at six flags great America was scary, tall, and fast yesterday ahh I can't wait now!!!!

#4 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

That tilt-system is awesome!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drop tower helmut