31 replies to this topic

#1 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

I've started something new...

Posted Image

A recreation? A custom layout? A new type of ride?
Hmm...

Edited by -=Zach=-, 02 December 2013 - 11:04 PM.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#2 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hmmm, wouldn't it be cool if purple x-ties and green tubing actually excisted? It would be a stunning combination!

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

^ I thought the exact same thing when I uploaded the photo to Photobucket! XD

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#4 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Non Inverted Wicked Twister?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#5 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Those white tube supports actually look really sharp...too bad you can't do that for real!

It looks Xcellent so far ;)

Edited by ~stεεlspectrum~, 22 November 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#6 CoastingC

CoastingC

Coasterz+Surfing=Life

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

This is interesting!!!!!! And I agree with SFTDK800

Click the picture to Check out my website!!

Posted Image

#7 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

I was thinking the same thing. ;)

I think...

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#8 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Non Inverted Wicked Twister?

Nope, but good guess. That would be fun!

Those white tube supports actually look really sharp...too bad you can't do that for real!

Thanks! And yes, it does look quite Xcellent, doesn't it ;)

This is interesting!!!!!! And I agree with SFTDK800

Thank you!

I was thinking the same thing. ;)

I think...

Hehehe

Posted Image

Also, note that in this picture, the pullin is not that small, it just looks that way.

Posted Image

#9 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Was it the first hydraulic launched coaster by Intanim?

#10 Gromit15

Gromit15

Strive For Perfection

• 388 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Xcelerator at Knott's Berry Farm? :) Mr freeze?

In pieces logo thing

#11 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Was it the first hydraulic launched coaster by Intanim?

Why yes, yes it is!

Xcelerator at Knott's Berry Farm? :) Mr freeze?

Xcelerator. Thanks for the guesses ;)"
Okay so um, yeah. I am re-creating Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm. The People who guessed it were Steel, CK987, Timonator, and Gromit12. So far I have the first hill done, but I can still work on it if you see anything that you would like to be changed. I know that Suck did it, but i thought I would have a go at it as well. Okay, here are some pictures!

Posted Image

Posted Image

A close up of the tophat (BTW, the spacing of the x-ties is better now. you can see that it the video.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a test that show my simple semi-automatic rubber band launch. (note that the backround sound is my mother watching a video and The Coaster in the back is not mine, a friend came over and made that.)
Posted Image

Comment please!
:) :) :)

Edited by -=Zach=-, 24 November 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Posted Image

#12 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Can we get a side view? The pull-in and pull-out still look too small from the angles you've given us.

Reference picture >>HERE<<

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#13 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Can we get a side view? The pull-in and pull-out still look too small from the angles you've given us.

Reference picture >>HERE<<

Your wish is my command!

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes, there is a straight spot in the pull-in. I will work on that tomorrow. ;)

Posted Image

#14 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Looking good!

#15 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Ah! I found what's bothering me! There's a sharp spot at the gears. Don't start the pull-in at the gears, start it about a white rod after the gears, so you can have a good connection.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#16 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Maybe instead of what ^ said, you could move the gears back because you still need to make a big pullin.

Posted Image

#17 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Looking good!

Thanks!

Ah! I found what's bothering me! There's a sharp spot at the gears. Don't start the pull-in at the gears, start it about a white rod after the gears, so you can have a good connection.

I did what Josh monster said and moved the gears back. Thanks for the suggestion!

Maybe instead of what ^ said, you could move the gears back because you still need to make a big pullin.

Just did that. Thank you!

Besides moving the gears back and fixing the sharp spot. I also curved to straight spot on the pull-in. Here is what everything looks like now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anything else you want done before I move on?
:) :) :)

I just realized that it looks like the pull-in still has the straight spot in the pictures. I can assure you it is just the angle. I will show more pictures in the next update ;)

Posted Image

#18 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yes! Xcelerator! I've rode the real thing like 4 times and it's completely awesome! Can't wait to see if this is better than SUCKcrew's or what. :D

1. Maverick 2. Millennium Force 3.Top Thrill Dragster 4. Bizarro (Six Flags New England) 5. The Beast 6. X2 7. Full Throttle 8. Banshee 9. Xcelerator 10. Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Posted Image

#19 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

Can't wait to see if this is better than SUCKcrew's or what. :D

I doubt it will be. His has great shaping, and support. And he had more space. I hope to keep the ride to scale and not have to make things smaller than they should be, but I cannot be certain on it. But thank you for the comment. And yeah, about the I've rode it like 4 times.... LUCKY! lol

Posted Image

#20 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Hey guys, I have a question. Do you think I should put in the tube in the middle of the support towers like the newer "version" on Xcelerator,

Posted Image

or leave it without the tube like the coaster when first constructed:

Posted Image

Let me know!! :)

Edited by -=Zach=-, 25 November 2013 - 11:01 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hint, question, rollercoaster, thezachman28, trailer