Where Has (Insert Name Here) Gone?

scm sheikra war

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

I had an idea for this thread a while back while seeing the level of activity on here drop. This thread will have no particular rules or regulations outside of the general rules of SSC. Users can ask about others that have left quietly, and people can post if they know when/if they will re-join.

If this is in the wrong forum section, feel free to move it.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#2 Snake

Snake

Construction Worker

• 444 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Awe man! NO replies about me? I must not be loved. :(

Just kidding. :P

I've just been busy. I still tinker a bit with knex, but nothing that major. I have a ball machine started that is slowly being built. I will come and go, sometimes just browse. I'm definitely not planning on leaving for good.

#3 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Someone I have really been wondering about is Fraggie. He use to be on all the time building coasters(a lot of woodies), but then he like disappeared all of the sudden. Unless he posted somewhere about he was leaving or something somewhere that I haven't read. Does anyone know what happened to him?

turtleman24.png
http://www.coasterco.../#Turtle Man 24

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#4 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

^ He come back and builds every so often. I believe he is busy with college.

I'm curious what happened to Shamu and Spitfire

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#5 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Hmmmm, I see Spitfire on skype where he gets on every so every often. Sometimes I try to type something to him on skype, but he never types anything back. :\ :/

turtleman24.png
http://www.coasterco.../#Turtle Man 24

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#6 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Fraggie hasn't been active in a while. Wonder if he's still working on his woodie...

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#7 TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

Sample Text

• 2058 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

I haven't seen Eggo on here in a while.

The signature you have requested is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

#8 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

What happened to NC? I'd love to see him come back.
Fraggie, where are you? :'(

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scm, sheikra, war