Stuntpilot's Carry-on story of Epicness!

coaster knex micro roller

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 StuntPilot22

StuntPilot22

The Eingsh Teacher

• 141 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

After a discussion in the chatbox, I decided to launch a new forum game. Everyone is to communicate in Third Person Omniscient point of view, and must somehow follow with what is shown on the previous post. I will start:

It was a December night. Stuntpilot constantly refreshed his Google Chrome page, anticipating a reply on this new SSCoasters blog post. "Come on, reply already!" Stunt stated in an impatient tone.

Help me get a coaster installed at a new local theme park! http://www.ipetition...-in-west-berlin

Debut Models : Declaration Of Insanity :Mount Spacemore :Schwarzkopf Loop :Robotboy The Ride: Ballista: Nightfire: Roxxer : Reactor :Fireblast
To-Build List-: Longstrike : Star Jet : Synder :Water Coaster?
No, not the English teacher..
The Eingsh Teacher!

#2 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

SCM logged onto his account, and then clicked on a thread. He was taken to this page, waiting for it to load. Once it was loaded, he read the post, taking a sip of his drink. "I wonder what blog he's referring to?" he thought, moving over to the blogs section.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#3 StuntPilot22

StuntPilot22

The Eingsh Teacher

• 141 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

Stuntpilot suddenly realized his error. His true intention was to write "Forum" not "Blog". Stuntpilot replied to SCm with the rather bold statement " I don't know what blog you're talking about. This is a forum post."

Help me get a coaster installed at a new local theme park! http://www.ipetition...-in-west-berlin

Debut Models : Declaration Of Insanity :Mount Spacemore :Schwarzkopf Loop :Robotboy The Ride: Ballista: Nightfire: Roxxer : Reactor :Fireblast
The Eingsh Teacher!

#4 StuntPilot22

StuntPilot22

The Eingsh Teacher

• 141 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

Tired of the holdup for a new reply, the already impatient Stunt opens up a new tab and plays some Happy Wheels. Little did he know that an unknown surprise awaits him, and that the next member to post a reply on the forum will soon carry out the surprise on Stunt.

The Eingsh Teacher!

#5 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

While all this occured gvus was sleeping! It was an amazing act, he then even woke up at one point!

#6 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Confused, Zach sat at his desk for hours thinking about what he should write for StuntPilot22's new forum game. He then came to a conclusion: He would write about himself writing about how confused he was.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#7 StuntPilot22

StuntPilot22

The Eingsh Teacher

• 141 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

Defying the laws of physics and breaking every biological aspect of life, Stunt punches his face off, and it is sent right next to Gvus in bed. Stunt's face said, in a high pitched voice " No Soap, Radio!"

Stunt also took the time to mention "Yes, surrealism is totally allowed in this story."

Edited by StuntPilot22, 21 December 2013 - 08:02 PM.

The Eingsh Teacher!

#8 StuntPilot22

StuntPilot22

The Eingsh Teacher

• 141 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Disappointed, Stunt realized that nobody, not even Gvus seemed to react to the bizarre move. Stunt retracts his detached face back to his body and goes to bed, awaiting an adventure the next day.

The Eingsh Teacher!