#1 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

Heey guys,

I'ts been a while...

I've got some news not the best news:'(
I decided to sell all my Knex, I just haven't got time & motivation to keep on building. I've got a girlfrend now, she deserves and takes quite some time, I also started with Freerunning & Parkour some time ago witch is getting quite serious. And ofcourse school! Because my Knex has been sitting there in a courner for serveral months now without me having any intrest in it I would like to pass it on!

Today I sorted out quite a bit with my dad! My Last project hasnt been broken down yet, that will be done the next days!

(That last project has about 3,000 - 3,500 Parts in it as it is! They AREN'T included on the photo's of the boxes!!!)

For you that didn't know where I live:
I live in Holland but very closly to the Belgum border!! So I'm able to send/ship the knext from Holland or Belgum!
I do not recoment sending by post! Because it weighs ALOT! The shipping prices will be insane!
So probobly this ad is only for the Dutch and Belgum members (Mabye some German aswel or even France people!)

Boxes I own! (I think I own about 25.000 Parts mabye a bit more!!)
11x Screamin Serpent
5x Rippin Rocket
1x Loopin Lizard
1x Orange Box
1x Light Blue Box
1x Dark Blue Box
Lots of small parts!

Special Items
3x TT Motors
2x 12 Volt Motors

Anyway Picture Time!!!
Rippin Rocket Boosters
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rippin Rocket X-Ties - Purple Halfmoonish Conectors - SS Flags
Posted Image

Instrucion books
Posted Image

Tubing (Not evrything!) - Loopin Lizard Tubes
Posted Image

Weird Collord Rods (10 Red rods have been painted Black)
Posted Image

Small Parts box! (Lots and Lots of small parts are still on the station!)
Posted Image

Half Moon Conectors (500+ of are still used in the station!) - Dark & Light Blue Rods - Weird Collord Half moon Conectors 90 Degree Connectors and 180 Degree Connectors - 180 Degree Conectors
Posted Image

Garanite Rods (Stil alot on the coaster itself) - Yellow & Green Flexi Rods
Posted Image

Green X-Ties(Also not evrything I have)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Black & White full moon conectors - 90 Degree Conectors - Green Connectors - 1 & 2 Way Conectors (Can't explain it in a other way?(weird))
Posted Image

Light Blue Conectors - Grey Half moon Conectors - Dark Blue Conectors ALOT is still in the build
Posted Image

Green Rods - Grey Rods (Not evything!)
Posted Image

Cars (Rippin Rocket & SS)
Posted Image

Special Motors
Posted Image

Blue Box - Filled with Chain parts!
Posted Image

Orange Box
Posted Image

Loopin Lizard Box
Posted Image

Overvieuw!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Roller Coaster I still need to break down! (You can see the Part thare include it!)
Posted Image
Posted Image

I FORGOT to take a picture of all the Motors & Gears! Also I forgot to take a Picuture or all the Wheels!! They are best seen at the overvieuw pictures!

The upcoming week I will upload Photo's of evrything! (When the Coasters has been broken down!) So you can seel the exact scale of my collection and what I'm selling!! Stay Tuned!!

IF you are intrested!? Leave a message behid!! Send me a Privte message! Just let me know!!

Again, I don't want to leave this communitie but it's time to move on and sell my collection.
Thanks for reading, looking at the pictures and mabye even posting a Bid or sending me a message!!

#2 72chevy

72chevy

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Darn too bad your not in the US

#3 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

Darn too bad your not in the US

Sorry^.^
I don't know the Prices of Knex in America? But mabye they are still higher as the prices in Holland? You still might be able to Buy/Ship it all for a good price?

#4 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

Shipping would be hundreds of dollars.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#5 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

Shipping to the UK wouldn't be quite as extreme but I guess for a large enough package, it would still be a considerable amount. Just throwing a little interest out there now because with the pieces you have, I could get a lot of the specific pieces I need (not more spacers...). I'd have to talk with my parents and they'll probably say no to international shipping but if it's not too bad, it could be worth a try. I'll do some research first though to make sure. Don't worry yourself about this right now.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#6 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

You have a really nice collection there. I'm going to miss seeing your creations though. :(

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#7 I305

I305

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

How much were you thinking of selling all of this for? I might be interested. ;)

#8 dgohstand

dgohstand

Construction Foreman

• 198 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

I was wondering if I could only buy some SS cars?

Specifically:

2 front cars
2 back cars
8 middle cars, although 5 middle cars could also work

I live in the states but shipping shouldn't be to bad.

Let me know if you can do this.

Thanks!!!

Edited by dgohstand, 08 February 2014 - 07:44 PM.

How do you build a coaster?

#9 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

To anyone rocking a (new) tag or without a fair few of posts; Clicky Please

Shipping to the states is terrible, this will easily set you back 50+ USD on shipping. This stuff weighs a lot.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 intim305

intim305

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

Okay, I am major interested. Im in the us so shipping would definitely be awful if even possible Im not sure what you'r e asking for it, but in the us, ill tell you that I bought a ss on ebay for $75 us dollars. If you could give me a partially moderate price, I may be willing to pay. Id say all that stuff is worth maybe $600 but the highest I may be able to may be around $300. Thanks!

#11 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

He builds again...

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#12 intim305

intim305

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Actually, for what you've got, I may be willing to go higher, please get back to me soon!

#13 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

im with dgohstand can we buy individual parts? or do we have to buy it all as 1?

#14 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:50 AM

#Request to close!

I've got some offers in the last few months. Some more serious then other but they didn't get to the price I had in mind. I don't really need money, so there is no reason to sell it yet. Also I'm building again wich means it isn't for sale anymore. I just wasn't able to sell it.. To much memmory's ect ect!

Thanks for understanding!