SCM and TM24's RCT2 Park

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

Me and Turtle Man 24 have decided to work on an RCT2 park together, a Nirvana Gardens scenario to be more exact. So, I got to work on it first, and I did a few things:
Sunshine Wheel, a happy ferris wheel right near the front of the park.
Posted Image
A little entrance building and a drop tower I got started on:
Posted Image
There was one final thing I worked on, and it was a coaster named Streamline Speedway. I wasn't sure what else to do as far as themeing goes when I got to work on it, but it's going to be racing-themed, which I've actually never really done before, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.
Posted Image
Well, that's all I've got for now. Turtle Man 24 will probably be posting someday soon with what he's added on.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#2 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

Looking very cool. I would like to see some more terrain textures to mix things up.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#3 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Looking very cool. I would like to see some more terrain textures to mix things up.

Thanks! We started doing that now, so you know.

Anyways, sorry for the delay, My rct2 screwed up so I had to download it again and stuff. Anyways, here's the pictures to my update.

First off, the little water ride I made.
Posted Image
Next is the tower that I put in for people to go up and look over the world(park).
Posted Image
And then there's the boomerang I made(yay).
Posted Image
I also decided to add another ride for families, a carousel.
Posted Image
And then comes the bigger coaster I made that guests love.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edit: Also, if you see any pink supports/track, then ignore it for now, as that was suppose to be for the next update that SCM will post. ;)
And as always, comment if you wish. :)

Edited by Turtle Man 24, 08 March 2014 - 11:06 AM.

turtleman24.png
http://www.coasterco.../#Turtle Man 24

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#4 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

How are you guys working on the same park together? I think this looks really cool so far!

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#5 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

^We send each other the park file through our emails. Thanks!

Wow, I have not posted on here in such a long time. I was meaning to post something yesterday, but I wasn't sure what to say. Anyway, I have an update for this. I've made a pink invert by the name of Flamingo. I did a lot of landscaping on it, and I added a lot of trees. I'm not really satisfied with the scenery, though, so it may not be final.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
One final thing I did was that I went back to Streamline Speedway and finished up the scenery.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
If you've noticed, the park rating is 0. This is because your favorite thing about RCT2, the guests, keep on staying in this one spot. :P This happened to me in my Disaster Zone park, so I know how to solve this. This park has a lot of places where this happens, I've seen at least three. Here is one of them:
Spoiler

Also, Turtle Man 24 made a wild mouse coaster, just so you know. Turtle Man 24 will be updating next.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#6 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Try using varying types of foliage to help break up the monotony of it.

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#7 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:50 PM

There's a tutorial out there for making satisfying foliage in RCT2 (as in natural looking)

I forget where though :P

But it basically relied on 3 main trees, 3 main bushes/shrubbery, and each block of forestry is made up from 2 from one group and 1 from the other, so 1 tree and 2 bushes or 1 bush and two tree types.