Verrückt schlitterbahn Kansas City

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Alright. So today I rode verruckt. I will go through what happened.

We get there thirty minutes after opening and all reservations were taken. So we had to wait four hours to ride. But it was so well worth the wait. Let's say the stairs suck. When you get to the top, you can actually see the iconic worlds of fun water tower. But the ride is why were here. You sit down on this almost what seems like a roller coaster car. The seat and floor is made of foam. Very comfy actually. You get two seat belts across your chest and waist. So when the ride starts the platform tilts down and feels like it launches you. Fun right? YES! When you drop the raft goes airborn. You are fully aware you are in the air. The rafts is in the air. You are off your seat. It is the single best moment of airtime in my whole life!!!! It is serious ejector airtime. Then you hit the brakes which really aren't that noticeable. You start hauling butt down the drop. Then I really don't know what happened. I blacked out at the bottom of the hill. Then it goes up the blaster hill. You go Over that hill a lot faster than in the pov. Then you drop down again and get a slight moment of airtime. Might've just been because I was in the back. But then the ride is over.

Just look at my signature. That's how awesome this ride is. It's better than any coaster I have been on including outlaw run and prowler. The ride is a must ride no matter how long the line is! It is so hard to describe how awesome it is.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions ask me!

(1)- Voyage (2)- X2 (3)- Steel Vengeance (4)- Twisted Colossus (5)- Storm Chaser [6]- Fury 325 (7)- Outlaw Run (8)- Maverick (9)- Magnum XL-200 (10)- Monster

Coaster Count: 174

Park Count: 25

#2 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:15 PM

Do you think this has the potential to be better than Steelhawk?

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#3 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

It definitely is!!

(1)- Voyage (2)- X2 (3)- Steel Vengeance (4)- Twisted Colossus (5)- Storm Chaser [6]- Fury 325 (7)- Outlaw Run (8)- Maverick (9)- Magnum XL-200 (10)- Monster

#4 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:30 PM

It beat Outlaw Run for you, and you are like an RMC fanboy. Must be insane...

#5 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Well that's it's name:). It has the single most insane moment of airtime and it's extremly intense.

#6 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Seems like a bit too short of ride to me.

#7 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Yea it's short, but it's a waterslide. They can't be 6000 feet long like roller coasters can on flat land. It's worth it though

#8 Killerbunny

Killerbunny

Fear the bunny!

• 554 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

Well that's it's name:). It has the single most insane moment of airtime and it's extremly intense.

Single most insane moment of airtime? Ha! Clearly you have not ridden Cyclops.

Verruckt looks like a great ride, I'd love to ride it sometime. The main issue is the length, it's the TTD of water slides.

Edited by Killerbunny, 16 July 2014 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

Thanks Spitfire!

Coaster Count: 73

1. Millenium Force 2. Montu 3. Top Thrill Dragster 4. Raging Bull 5. Maverick

#9 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

I have and oddly didn't like it. Maybe it was just because I was super young