Rush (B&M Eurofighter) FINISHED

fun games grammar pronunciation

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: What should I have the coaster do next?

What should I have the coaster do next?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:27 PM

I know there is no such thing as a B&M Eurofighter, but I decided to make one anyways. This is the lift, drop, and half loop from "The Eurofighter That Eats Gyros". It was never actually cancelled, I was just constructing it on and off, and I finally came out with something. I am using elements from the coaster Iron Shark, so you can compare with that if you want. Enough talking, let's see some pictures!

Current Overview (The drop is not as bumpy as it looks):
Posted Image

First Half of Strange Element:
Posted Image

Second Half of Strange Element (There are no straight spots, the picture makes it look like there is one, :():
Posted Image

Both Halves of Strange Element POV:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Last Two Elements:
Posted Image

Steep Angled Helix/Inclined Loop:
Posted Image

Over Banked Turn:
Posted Image

I hope you see this, and if you do, please comment! :D

Please pick whether I should figure out a way to get the coaster to end, have a vertical chain lift, or a 45 degree chain lift.

Edited by ZachCreate, 21 August 2014 - 09:53 AM.

1. Maverick 2. Millennium Force 3.Top Thrill Dragster 4. Bizarro (Six Flags New England) 5. The Beast 6. X2 7. Full Throttle 8. Banshee 9. Xcelerator 10. Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Posted Image

#2 Gromit15

Gromit15

Strive For Perfection

• 388 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Looks good! Please continue!

#3 Cobra Roller

Cobra Roller

I have all six Infinity Stones

• 728 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

You know, as crazy as the supports and spine look, the shaping is quite nice man. I like how twisty it is in some places.

#4 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Looks good! Please continue!

Thank you I will, well, in a while...

You know, as crazy as the supports and spine look, the shaping is quite nice man. I like how twisty it is in some places.

Thank you, I know my supports and spine look crazy. :( I will eventually make a coaster with normal spines and supports. Twisty-ness was my goal. :D

I won't be posting again until Wednesday because I'll be at Knotts tomorrow and Tuesday. Yay! :D

Update: I added a little flexi-rod tunnel for the final turn to go over to get to the station. I also smoothed the lift crest and drop with a spine. I will work on the coaster for the rest of today, but I went hiking this morning, and it took a while.

Tunnel (Not sure if it qualifies for Summer Heat, PM-ing Sig about that):
Posted Image

Intimidating POV:
Posted Image

Please comment. :D

Edited by ZachCreate, 10 August 2014 - 05:10 PM.

1. Maverick 2. Millennium Force 3.Top Thrill Dragster 4. Bizarro (Six Flags New England) 5. The Beast 6. X2 7. Full Throttle 8. Banshee 9. Xcelerator 10. Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Posted Image

#5 Josh Monster

Josh Monster

Works with Alpal.

• 491 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

It loses height quickly but other than that it looks great, the shaping is good and that tunnel looks pretty cool, good job.

Posted Image

#6 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

How many cars per train does a B&M Eurofighter have?

#7 Cobra Roller

Cobra Roller

I have all six Infinity Stones

• 728 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:31 AM

There really isn't any other description of that tunnel other than "uber-cute." Seriously.

#8 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

There really isn't any other description of that tunnel other than "uber-cute." Seriously.

It's so cute, I love it! How come I never thought of that? It's soooo cute!
Even though the supports and spine aren't all the same, it still looks Filipino amazing!

Signature not available 

#9 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

How many cars per train does a B&M Eurofighter have?

That's a great question! I imagine them like regular Gerstlauer trains (4 seats per row, 2 rows) except a little more B&M styled.

Why, thank you. :D

It's so cute, I love it! How come I never thought of that? It's soooo cute!
Even though the supports and spine aren't all the same, it still looks Filipino amazing!

Thank you, once again. :) What do you mean by Filipino...

I cannot show you any pictures, I haven't built the station yet because I'm waiting for more yellow rods in the mail. Once they come and I build, I will give you guys photos.

There is no real need to comment, but comments make me happy, so..... Please Comment. :D

Posted Image

#10 Gromit15

Gromit15

Strive For Perfection

• 388 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

If you want some Ideas, then you should look at my coaster update with the station! I guarantee you will get some inspiration! :)

In pieces logo thing

#11 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

I finally got more pieces, built a station, connected the lift and finished it up. I shortened the cute tunnel in the process but there's still a tunnel. Pictures:

Shortened Tunnel:
Posted Image

Pre-Drop:
Posted Image
Station:
Posted Image

PRE-DROP TEST VIDEO (Sorry about laggy video, just skip to the third second):
http://i1300.photobu...zps73c7ffdf.mp4

What is this doing with the Eurofighter pictures?...
Posted Image

So, what do you think? Please comment. :D

Edited by ZachCreate, 21 August 2014 - 09:53 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fun, games, grammar, pronunciation