Life Updates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:03 PM

With everything that I've been doing (and will be doing in the future) with my life outside of the roller coaster realm, I thought I'd make a thread, just to keep you guys posted when I'm not building. (Hopefully the "Serious Topics" section is okay for this thread but if not then staff could change it. Thanks).

---

To kick things off, let me start by saying that I am still building and am working on finishing Knight Valley and the few elements that I still have to build. The terrain got SUPER muddy over the past month(s) that I've been away at luge camps so I cleared it out and got the terrain back up to par. I'm hoping to finish the coaster within the beginning of the next month and film early/mid October.
Depending on when I finish Knight Valley, I might start a project with the time that I have before luge starts up again. It'll probably be a very long construction with little updates here and there (if I do start one).

At the moment, my life has consisted of luge, training, work, car audio and coasters (and occasionally a concert every now and then).

For the upcoming season, luge will be taking me to quite few places I've never been. My coaches are trying me out on the traveling team where I'll train and compete against athletes across the globe. I've been training my butt off for the past two weeks and will continue until the season starts. Needless to say, I'm very excited for winter.

Work is work. I've been working a whole lot to pay for gas money and to start my savings account back up again. In about a year I hope to make a huge car audio purchase, getting external batteries, a new alternator, an amplifier and subs.

Car audio has recently been a rather large hobby of mine. Instead of searching roller coaster videos and such, I've been looking at car audio videos and products. I just purchased midrange speakers and tweeters to upgrade my current sound system and in the future (like I said above), I'll make a much larger purchase. When I'm not working on installing what I bought, I'm building. I still enjoy building a whole lot though.

Just a lil' update of my life. Hopefully I'll get an actual SSC update on Knight Valley sometime soon! ^_^

Posted Image

#2 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:06 PM

Ah I was wondering why you had gone MIA, Luge camp is a good excuse though haha. Let me know if you ever have another competition on a live stream or something, I'll be sure to tune in! Also I expect at least 1 Go Pro video :)

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#3 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:11 PM

Same here. I was hoping that you wouldn't have to drop any projects.

Haha, mud. Put a tarp over it.

Formally RK500

#4 WickedC99

WickedC99

Put your hands UP!

• 220 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

OH MY GOD!!! I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR 3+ MONTHS!!!! I've been so busy with school, but I'm working on my first OFFICIAL Coaster for my park! I need help naming it. Let me know what YOU think the name should be. Peace!

P.S. I'm staying permanently.

Founder of Heidrich Construction, LLC.

43931.png

Wicked Cyclone Fireball Goliath Fury 325 Zephyrantes
©2016 Heidrich Construction, LLC.