Top Model #3 2014 Voting Thread

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should win Top Model #3 2014?

Who should win Top Model #3 2014?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

Vote for your favorite Top Model.

The poll will last until October 3rd. The winner will be announced when voting is finished.

The winner of Top Model will receive a TM tag and have their model featured on the SSCoasters Facebook page.

#2 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

Quite a few models to chose from but the comeback build from st33l takes the win for me. Not only is the model itself impressive, but both the automation and the final video are absolutely flawless (which might even be an understatement!). It's great to see him come back and make an incredible build such as this one.

Fantastic work Ryan and fantastic work to all other builders as well! There are definitely some great models in the running here!

Posted Image

#3 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

Demandosigno takes the vote for me

(1)- Voyage (2)- X2 (3)- Steel Vengeance (4)- Twisted Colossus (5)- Storm Chaser [6]- Fury 325 (7)- Outlaw Run (8)- Maverick (9)- Magnum XL-200 (10)- Monster

Coaster Count: 174

Park Count: 25

#4 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

I voted for Delusion, just loved the flow of the coaster. Otherwise it would've been Deja Vu. Both such amazing models and it was hard to choose from them.

#5 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

I voted for Eruption. The model was extremely well built, conquered speed loss issues, and looked just like a proper B&M hyper.

Edited by The Stig, 27 September 2014 - 11:35 PM.

#6 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

I voted for the model that is clean in appearance, well built, creates and overcomes technically demanding challenges, but does not necessarily have the most complex layout. It has certainly become one of my favorite models to have been built on SSC. His coasters set the bar high and this one surely follows suit. Best of luck to all models, but Steel has my vote!

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#7 Coasterman345

Coasterman345

Carp Diem

• 610 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

^Same. Steel is such a great builder, and truly deserves it. De Ja Vu is beyond awesome, and the accurateness is incredible. The automation is spectacular. He put a lot of hard work into it, and it showed in the final product. Good luck Steel!

[SIGPIC]

Signature (Current)

[/SIGPIC]

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson

#8 Yannick

Yannick

Colossos Forever

• 614 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

I voted for Nos: Reloaded because it was impressive how much stuff he put in such a small place. Alll the details are very nice and the station was beautiful!

Posted Image

Coaster Count: 84

Check out My new Eurofighter

1- Colossos 2- Tatsu 3- Formula Rossa 4- Kraken 5- BlueFire 6- Hulk 7- Dragon Challenge 8- X2 9- Scream(SFMM) 10- Krake

#9 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

Déjà Vu for me! Excellent work steel, probably the best fully automated coaster I have ever seen!

#10 TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

Sample Text

• 2058 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

There's some pretty good coasters here, but Steel's recreation just blew me away. Steel gets my vote.

The signature you have requested is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

#11 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

Eruption and Aeolus were two excellent VV coasters, but Deja Vu is an even better coaster. Steelspectrum will get my vote, thanks to the clean appearance and the impressive automation.

Posted Image