cartoon code lyoko network xana

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

Hey guys, Im having a lot of trouble right now.

This same thing usually happens every year. Everything starts out fine, but then ends rough.
But this year it turned to months having a great start and ending terrible.
But this month its turned to days starting good but ending really terrible.

A casual day usually goes like this.

- Wake up at 6:00 AM with usually a good nights rest.
- 6:30 get ready for school, everything is fine.
- 7 AM get there on time with all of my homework done.
- 7:25 Talk with "Friends"
- 7:35 - 9:59 Get through 3 bells that are interesting and have nice people
- Around 10 Get to bell 4, pretty boring.
- Get to bell 5 (orchestra) Which is my favorite thing I look forward to.
- Get to lunch, people usually make jokes targeted at me 99.99% of the time.
- Bell 6, I get to see Sarah or A.K.A the girl who Im "Dating" to say. The rest of the class is pretty boring.
- Bell 7 (Study hall) The teacher is an asshole who wont take my passes to classrooms to teachers most of the time so I sit there doing nothing.
I come home to usually my parents complaining about how I never sign up for baseball/football instead of skateboarding or soccer or knex or creating music or learning skateboard tricks or photography.
They buy me stuff and complain when I use it, like my computer.
Its just like im stuck in a place where im just a target.

After sparky died I feel no purpose to drag myself everywhere.
Im just felling done coming home waiting for someone to talk to me, but none of that mattered when sparky was here. He didnt give a shit whether I looked like shit one day or not. He'd be there. I just thought that someone would be there to help me out of this dark shit of time but no one did anything. Not my family. Infact my family made it worse. Sparky wouldnt have died if my dad said that he didnt have time to go to the vet until he finally decided at the last second to leave but it was too late. After his death i thought it couldnt get worse but it did. Everyone I thought I liked went against me making jokes about him. No one took any time out of their day to help me. Its just like you gave me a best friend that could help me through anything and I thought that someone at least some person would be able to be that person but no. I just get nothing good out of this world anymore. Everyday my want to live is growing thinner. People say laughter/smiling is the best medicine, its not. Ive been trying that and it works 0% of the time.

My other cat named Indie was hit by a car and was saved in time but recently shes been bleeding out of her mouth a litte bit (on and off, hasnt happened recently)and they just make up some sort of dumbass excuse to cover it up.
Im scared she is next and my parents dont give a shit that shes a companion. Its all about f*cking money.
I know nothing lasts forever, but seriously. This just keeps driving me over the edge.
It just feels like they dont care anymore.

I just feel like everything around me just turns away or doesnt have a chance.
I try to talk to new people but the same thing happens over and over again.
I always clean my room but all goes to waste because no one comes over anymore.

- I just feel like Im a disappointment to my parent
- Money is all that matters
- No one is there for me
- Life is a nightmare
- Life gets worse (and still is)
- School = Hell
- Im ignored
- Clinically diagnosed with PTSD and Depression
- Im trying everything I can to help myself.
- Literally no one wanted to do anything for my birthday, I hear them giving gifts to eachother but what do I get? Jack shit.
If this continues, im getting home schooled.

Im stuck in what seems like world war III.
I dont know why
Like what do I do?
Death isnt a solution, but the closer to death I am the closer I am to my best friend for eternity.
Where do I go with the traveling mess I am?
I dont do drugs and I get good grades, what the hell am I doing wrong?
What am I doing that makes me so unlikeable?
Why am I being ignored?
Why is my family so unsupportive?
Why do other people feel like its fun to make my life a living hell?

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#2 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

I'm sorry about all this, I don't know how to help, and I can't because I don't even know why everything the way it is. I hope you find a way to cope with it, I really hope your life gets better. Best of luck to you my friend! I hope you can figure things out.

Signature not available 

#3 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:44 AM

I recently had to get my cat Maddison put to sleep, she was 21 and my parents have had her since she was a kitten. She was like a best friend that cheers you up after a bad day and I will always miss her but the best thing to do is try to remember sparky when he was happy and healthy (the good memories)
Pets are always difficult to let go of as they are always around, making you smile even when your sad and for me losing Maddison was very difficult.

As ^ said, just hang in there because everything will turn out better! it just takes time :)

#4 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

Don't quit on us, keep going. It may seem really difficult at times, but just do it. With school, I know, it's not the happiest place for me either, but I take it day by day, instead of thinking how long I have until it is over.
Every new day has some major hill to climb, and one amazing experience. Even those days when you're sick in bed and just watch TV all day.
Try to focus in finding that moment, when instant joy comes to you. Like an A on a paper you receive, when someone gives you a complement, or even days "hi."
Whatever little thing that happens that cheers you up is what you need to focus on. Remember we are here for you too. For now, just keep on keeping on. :)

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#5 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

Just keep going dude, I've felt the same way as you, but suicide is never the answer. I have the same situation at school as you do. Crappy teachers. Friends betraying me. Bullied and rejected only to be thrown into a theoretical dump. I don't know if your the same way or not but if I'm sad, I don't want to see anyone or even have human contact because people just hurt me more. I'd just take a break. Ignore everyone and focus on doing things you enjoy doing, and only do that.

(1)- Voyage (2)- X2 (3)- Steel Vengeance (4)- Twisted Colossus (5)- Storm Chaser [6]- Fury 325 (7)- Outlaw Run (8)- Maverick (9)- Magnum XL-200 (10)- Monster

Coaster Count: 174

Park Count: 25

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cartoon, code, lyoko, network, xana