Selling Large Lot of K'nex

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:28 AM

I'm am currently selling all of my K'nex. I will be moving out of home and into an apartment after I graduate this year and won't have room for my collection. I've lost interest over the years but used to collect K'nex throughout my childhood. I have a large number of sets and honestly have no idea why my entire collection consists of at this point. I'm also not sure what an approximate value for the entire lot would be at this point. I attempted to sort though the mass of pieces at one point (you can see my attempt in some of the pictures) but never finished. I would prefer to have someone pick up the lot but I am fine shipping(although costs would probably be fairly large). This is a large chunk of what I have although there is some more still in my garage. A couple boxes contain legos and k'nex but I plan on sorting out all the k'nex before the sale is made. I also have most of a Coaster Dynamix Scorpion expansion set. If anyone is interested in purchasing the lot please let me know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 ACBread

ACBread

Wheat Hater

• 132 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

I wouldn't be able to pick it up but what's your price for the whole lot.

Woodies Are The Best Coasters!

Posted Image

Thanks CoasterMan345

#3 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:37 AM

^I've been out of the loop for so long I'm really not sure what a fair price is. That's one of the reasons I posted here. I want to finish sorting the pieces (just sorting into boxes of rods, connectors, etc) before I take any offers on it just so I and the people on here can have a better idea of everything that is available. It should only take me a couple of days to do so. I'd just like to get a general idea of what people here think the lot is worth for the time being.

#4 Coasterman345

Coasterman345

Carp Diem

• 610 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

How many SS trains do you have? I might be interested in taking a few off your hands, unless you want to sell the whole thing at once. The CD will definitely drive the price up as a whole, but I would suggest selling it separately, maybe one eBay. Those tend to go quick.

[SIGPIC]

Signature (Current)

[/SIGPIC]

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson

#5 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:00 AM

This is about half of what I have. I still have a lot of sorting to do before I am done but I would like it if I could get an estimate on the lot considering this is approximately 1/2 the total amount. If anyone wants to see any part of this in more detail let me know.

Posted Image

#6 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

Ok so I'm offering everything seen in the picture above plus the unsorted stuff in the pictures below for $500. I am also willing to sell it off in $100 chunks. Please let me know via PM ASAP if you are interested. I take payments through PayPal. If you wish to purchase the lot, I will have it completely sorted and shipped off by this weekend. I have most of a Coaster Dynamix Scorpion Expansion as well for $75. As I said previously if anyone is interested in anything shown in the pictures and wants a closer look please reply.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Maxwell Graham

Maxwell Graham

Knexmax

• 43 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:21 AM

I would like to have them if I had the money!