Batman Backward at SFOG

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyUpsidedown

JohnnyUpsidedown

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:00 PM

My latest CD creation is a medium sized inverted model built to resemble the Batman ride at Six Flags Over Georgia. I did not do an exact copy of the ride. Just wanted to get the layout close. Plus with it being Namtab at the current time, I got my train to run backward as well.

Click Here for photos & video

Posted Image
Its pretty close on the overall layout.
Posted Image

Edited by JohnnyUpsidedown, 09 April 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

Being someone who has probably seen all of your youtube videos of your Coaster Dynamix, its great to see you've joined the forum to share your builds!

Welcome!

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#3 JohnnyUpsidedown

JohnnyUpsidedown

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

Thanks, figured I would add some of my creations to the site. It was a fun model to build and a little difficult to get it to run backward up the lift. Right now trying to figure out if I can do the Georgia Scorcher and have the two of them together. Should be something fun to do over the coming weekend.
J>

#4 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:26 AM

I wish you could get that sort of speed loss with knex....

Anyway that is a really nice coaster! I look forward to seeing some of your other creations! :)

#5 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:31 AM

Hey! Nice to see you've joined the site. Your coaster looks really close to the real thing! Good job. If you have any more supports, I would flare the top of the drop out more to get that classic B&M turning drop shape.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#6 -i!Koozie!i-

-i!Koozie!i-

!Wazzap!

• 368 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:01 AM

I got the chance to go on batman backwards this summer and it was one of the best experiences ever!

Posted Image

^Thanks Coasterman345^

1.IRON RATTLER 2.POLTERGIEST 3.SUPERMAN: KRYPTON COASTER 4.TITAN 5.JUDGE ROY SCREAM

#7 JohnnyUpsidedown

JohnnyUpsidedown

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:50 PM

Its a lot of fun backward. Got some rides on Batman at SFOG in mid March. The very back is amazing and fun. The view of the world being pulled away from you is very unique. Thats how this model came about. I was thinking if I could get my train to make the lift I could do a cool model with it and ended up doing the Batman layout.