Selling my last few kits... (Rippin' Rocket, Verticle Vengeance, K-force Defense...)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brya0125

brya0125

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm a noob here, and I always will be, just because I am selling all the rest of my K'nex and then I'm quitting the forum.

Basically I have three used K'nex sets that I'm not having any luck selling where I live. Here they are:

1) Rippin' Rocket: Its in a very worn box and some of the front pages of the manual are ripped. All the pieces are there for the most part. The track tubing has been cut into quite a few sections with some being big and some being small. But still, there is enough tubing to complete the set if you do the math right. I got it used a few years ago.

2) K'nex K-Force Defense Station: Built once. Brand new. Got it unopened at a garage sale. The box has minimal wear.

3) Vertical Vengeance: I got this from a friend. It has about 80-85% of the pieces there. Some are missing, so that the entire coaster cannot be built. (But the small version from the manual can be built) It has all the decals and track and what-not.

I'm trying to sell this ASAP. Go ahead and make an offer if you want. I was thinking around $50 for the entire thing. Then shipping might be around $20 to the Lower 48 US States. I'm trying to sell it all together without separating.

Thanks for looking,

-brya0125

#2 brya0125

brya0125

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

BUMP! Edit:

$30 (+ shipping)

C'mon, I want em' gone!

#3 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

I really wish I had the money, I'd take them off your hands pretty quickly. I'm sure there is a member here who will buy it from you, it's a pretty solid deal.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#4 Franko

Franko

crossfire!!!

• 204 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

Wow I mean I'd need the pieces if I'd like to build something big and nice but I just don't have the room and no guaranteed time to put them to use. $30 is an absolute steal for those sets... I'll have to think more about it, either way I hope you are able to sell them relatively soon.

Posted Image