4d dark ride avengers falcons creative group

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hey guys, I came a little late to the party since I am still new to the company, but everyone here at Falcon's Creative Group is excited to announce the brand-new Avengers 4D Dark Ride coming to IMG Worlds of Adventures! We are trying to expand our social media presence so if you want to follow us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook, it would be appreciated! Enjoy!

ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwired - June 10, 2015) - Falcon's Creative Group is excited about the Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group's recent unveiling of the 'Avengers: Battle of Ultron' attraction at IMG Worlds of Adventure in Dubai.
'Avengers: Battle of Ultron' will blend stereoscopic 3D media with an elaborate physical environment and special effects to bring the MARVEL Universe to life.
"We are looking forward to guests enjoying our designs and media at this one-of-a-kind attraction. It has been a rewarding process to work with the Ilyas and Mustafa Galadari Group and IP providers such as MARVEL," says President and Chief Creative Officer of Falcon's Creative Group, Cecil D. Magpuri.
The 'Avengers: Battle of Ultron' announcement by the Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group coincides with the release of the latest film Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, which had its international theatrical release this April.
In addition to the latest Avengers attraction, Falcon's Creative Group has been busy at work with other high profile guest experiences at IMG Worlds of Adventure.
IMG Worlds of Adventure consists of four themed zones including MARVEL, Cartoon Network, Lost Valley - Dinosaur Adventure and IMG Boulevard. The indoor themed entertainment destination has been master planned by Falcon's Treehouse, including multiple themed retail and food & beverage establishments that make up over 1.5 million square feet of entertainment.
IMG Worlds of Adventure is due to open in 2015.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Link: Falcon's Creative Group Realizes Avengers: Battle of Ultron Attraction at IMG Worlds of Adventure

Twitter: https://twitter.com/falconscg

Facebook: https://www.facebook...419811194994221

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Chubs33, 10 June 2015 - 08:43 AM.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#2 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:09 AM

I saw that in your Blog you said you worked for them and I was curious as to what the company actually specializes in. So you guys essentially build theme park attractions? (I may be on the wrong track entirely).

Will be sure to follow you guys on Twitter!

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#3 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:17 AM

Rollerfreak, we do a lot of cool stuff. One of the rides we are known for here in the USA is Curse of Darkastle at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. We do everything from Attraction Design to Master Planning to Media Development. I think I know what you are going for, but we do not physically "build" anything, we are more design. Thanks for the follow on Twitter!

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#4 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:27 AM

So you guys come up with the art style stuff for the rides, not necessarily the actual mechanical components behind the ride/ ride design and all that stuff.

Sorry to seem ignorant I am just intrigued.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#5 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

It's okay, ask away! Since I got here, I have only seen the ride in the Digital Media stages. Do we design the actual mechanical components of the ride? No, but we do design the physical layout of the ride, where screens will be, where effects will be, and the story line of the ride. Basically we are in charge of what people like to call the "creative intent" of the ride.

#6 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

This is so cool, Chubs! Do you think you could divulge a little about how you got involved and what your job is at Falcon's?

#7 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

Thanks, Ryan. It is a bit of a long story, but one I enjoy. Shoot me an e-mail and I will do my best to address specific questions about how I got involved in the industry there. I just don't want this thread to go off the Avengers topic yet!

Best e-mail to reach me at is probably kevin@lifeisarollercoaster.org. I will try to respond during my lunch break which is in an hour or so.

Edited by Chubs33, 10 June 2015 - 01:32 PM.