tube supports

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:35 AM

Ah dang. I was really looking forward to this build.
Hope everything works out with the selling and stuff.

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#22 WickedC99

WickedC99

Put your hands UP!

• 220 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:40 AM

Hold on, he still has a part of the coaster built!!!! Maybe hope is not lost! But, still, good luck with the house, and about Magic Mountain, have you been on Lex Luthor Drop of Doom?

Founder of Heidrich Construction, LLC.

43931.png

Wicked Cyclone Fireball Goliath Fury 325 Zephyrantes
©2016 Heidrich Construction, LLC.

#23 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:26 AM

Shame that the classic steelspectrum build room will be no more. Hopefully you can start this coaster up again after your parents move :).

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#24 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:54 PM

Please tell me that you had to move to another house because your room will be turned into the K'NEX Rollercoaster Museum. I hope you can continue building at your new house, that would be great.

Posted Image

#25 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:09 PM

Man, this sucks. This was really starting to be a great build. Unique concept with the lift and a freaking awesome zero-g roll. It's such a shame to see this and (near) future models coming to an end. I wish you luck in finding a place to build (and I wish both you and your parents luck on the move!).

Posted Image

#26 Batwing

Batwing

Architect

• 375 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

Aw. Best of luck with the move! Hopefully this isn't the end of this project - it looked fantastic, but I'm sure you can easily rebuild what you made once all is well. Hopefully your next build room will have slightly different dimensions, or be larger, so you can make your builds even better :)

Please make sure your new house has a spare room ;)

Posted Image

#27 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

Ah dang. I was really looking forward to this build.
Hope everything works out with the selling and stuff.

I was really looking forward to it too. Thanks!

Hold on, he still has a part of the coaster built!!!! Maybe hope is not lost! But, still, good luck with the house, and about Magic Mountain, have you been on Lex Luthor Drop of Doom?

Haha, the only reason I didn't disassemble the lift was that my fingers were hurting too much. And yes, I've been on Lex Luthor many times, it offers some amazing views of the park!

Shame that the classic steelspectrum build room will be no more. Hopefully you can start this coaster up again after your parents move :).

It was a great room to build in - plenty of space, and good lighting for filming videos. I'm really glad my parents let me take up that whole room with my K'Nex while we lived there!

Please tell me that you had to move to another house because your room will be turned into the K'NEX Rollercoaster Museum. I hope you can continue building at your new house, that would be great.

Ha, that would be so cool. But no, I'm probably not going to move into my parents' new home. I've already got my own house up at college, so I'll just take everything there.

Man, this sucks. This was really starting to be a great build. Unique concept with the lift and a freaking awesome zero-g roll. It's such a shame to see this and (near) future models coming to an end. I wish you luck in finding a place to build (and I wish both you and your parents luck on the move!).

Thanks man! You know I'll be looking out for any opportunity to build I can possibly find. I might actually have a chance later this summer, as I'll be entering Disney's Imaginations competition (https://disneyimaginations.com/) with some friends from my amusement park engineering club. I'll try to convince them that we should build a physical model for our design http://i1125.photobu...ro.gif~original

#28 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:57 PM

Cool Idea. I am really interested to see where this is going. Hopefully you'll be able to continue with the building.

Edited by TheCodeMaster, 11 August 2015 - 01:08 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#29 Jacob060

Jacob060

Construction Worker

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:28 PM

Oh well. Are you still planning on an inverted coaster?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tube supports