Interesting but unlikely Idea

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Idek2003

Idek2003

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:46 PM

I was looking at K'nex Adventute Land, and something occurred to me. What if--and I mean this will probably never happen-- we all bright our own rides to one park to be on display. Think about it, we would have to pick a central location if at all possible, and everyone is assigned dimensions to build a coaster/flat ride. We could have about a year to create our rides, then meet together at the central location. We would have a day to set up and make sure rides are working smoothly, and then people could see our awesome creations on display all together. It will never happen but it sounds so fascinating.

#2 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:14 AM

Some of our Dutch members have done something similar in the Netherlands. Maybe one of them will chime in.

#3 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

I'm currently in love with a house that I'd love to get with my girlfriend. It has a backyard that seems suitable for several of my rides, or my kind of rides, haha.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#4 dylpickled

dylpickled

Construction Foreman

• 215 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:26 PM

I'm currently in love with a house that I'd love to get with my girlfriend. It has a backyard that seems suitable for several of my rides, or my kind of rides, haha.

Dont you build real coasters these days? ;)

I'd love to do something like this. There is an expo center a couple of miles away that I might get to put a model on display. It'd be really cool to do something like that and even better to have a meetup!

How do I upload a picture here omgg.

#5 KirbyCoast

KirbyCoast

• 340 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:29 AM

I've always thought something like that would be cool, or everyone builds a sort of amusement park together (even more unlikely).

There's this toy store that just opened up near me and they're getting K'nex soon, I think it would be fun some time to maybe put up a K'nex creation on display in their window. I've never put something on display so I don't know how it works, but I'd like to try it sometime.