• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:11 AM

New coaster I will finish

Edited by Inswerver, 24 June 2016 - 04:33 PM.

I shall deal with this Jedi slime, Myself!

#2 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:20 AM

I hope this works

http://www.sscoaster.../14069-pic-001/

Here's to hoping!

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:01 PM

I don't know if summer heat is really happening this year. I may be wrong. Also you can use the bb code in the share links to put all the pictures into the thread. It makes it easier to see.

Anyway, I think this is a pretty fun looking thing. The supports I think could be a little beefed up but only really for looks. Good progress made so far though. :D

Edit: V Inb4update haha

Edited by CW5X, 24 June 2016 - 04:08 PM.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#4 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:06 PM

Hey an actual update!

What have I done? I've finished supporting the top of the structure and started to work on the lift.

And now pics!

http://www.sscoaster...1048_175925.jpg

A pic of a old coaster needed to be taken apart

http://www.sscoaster...1048_372412.jpg

An overview of the coaster

http://www.sscoaster...1048_224926.jpg

One curve I'm not so sure about, could use some help with that.

That's all for now, I am away this weekend so no updates too soon.

;)

#5 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:23 PM

I don't know if summer heat is really happening this year. I may be wrong. Also you can use the bb code in the share links to put all the pictures into the thread. It makes it easier to see.
Anyway, I think this is a pretty fun looking thing. The supports I think could be a little beefed up but only really for looks. Good progress made so far though. :D
Edit: V Inb4update haha

Lol I wasn't actually gonna enter it, I'm far from contest worthy yet. But now I regret the name how do I change it?

#6 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:24 PM

You can go into the Edit feature at the bottom of your first post and then go onto full editor and change the title. That should sort it.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

Tyndrum

#7 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 06:03 PM

I like your wall color. :) Are you talking about the second curve? If so, then you should mirror the bottom part so that it matches the top part - by this, I mean you should use that top rod (is that a gray flexi rod? Wow, I haven't seen one of those in forever! They're like, really rare..) on the bottom part as well so that it's symmetrical. In short, try to get rid of the pointy part where the track goes 90* exactly. Also, a way to get pictures to show up - URL free - is to do the following: When you are replying to your topic, click on the "My Media" button located to the right of your avatar and right next the smiley face. In order to get individual pictures onto your post, you will need to select "Gallery Images". Any pictures you want to put in your post, simply click and you should get a little text in brackets that includes some information and the picture number. Note that if you name the picture in the gallery, it won't show up in the brackets. It'll just be the picture number. So, keep track of which code is which picture. I hope I helped! 

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#8 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:11 PM

Hrn

Edited by Inswerver, 24 June 2016 - 09:29 PM.

#9 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:18 PM

I like your wall color. :) Are you talking about the second curve? If so, then you should mirror the bottom part so that it matches the top part - by this, I mean you should use that top rod (is that a gray flexi rod? Wow, I haven't seen one of those in forever! They're like, really rare..) on the bottom part as well so that it's symmetrical. In short, try to get rid of the pointy part where the track goes 90* exactly. Also, a way to get pictures to show up - URL free - is to do the following: When you are replying to your topic, click on the "My Media" button located to the right of your avatar and right next the smiley face. In order to get individual pictures onto your post, you will need to select "Gallery Images". Any pictures you want to put in your post, simply click and you should get a little text in brackets that includes some information and the picture number. Note that if you name the picture in the gallery, it won't show up in the brackets. It'll just be the picture number. So, keep track of which code is which picture. I hope I helped!

No those aren't flexis, they are curved prices I got from the double doom roller coaster building set from knex.

I will try to do that, may need to keep notes :

LoL;)

#10 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:36 PM

Well hell if I cand find it :\

#11 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:16 PM

Yes I still cannot find the my media button. I use a cellphone for uploading pictures and updating, if anyone can help with that please do.

Any way I guess I will update.

http://www.sscoaster...53_1048_484.jpg

The new curve made with flexies, I think it looks better and...

gallery_3353_1048_250817.jpg

Oh my, what's this.

Cacha latter! ;)

#12 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:46 AM

media button

The curve looks much better now. 

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#13 Batwing

Batwing

Architect

• 375 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:37 PM

Nice work so far! Crazy, compact designs like this are what VV was designed for!

There haven't been many VV 4Ds yet - so hopefully yours can lead the way!

P.S Can we have an overview of the layout?

Posted Image

#14 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:15 PM

Soon. But from now on, No More Links!!!!!

Plus exiting news, the run is completed!! And detailing has started. Not just that, but expect a final vidio very very soon!

BTW first one to come up with a name for this coaster will get their name on the train! Get naming.

Yall Keep being yall

#15 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

Keep up the good work!

By the way, where are you from? Not just everyone says y'all.

#16 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

Keep up the good work!

By the way, where are you from? Not just everyone says y'all.

I was just doing that for the Lola, I don't normally say "Y'all"

#17 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:14 PM

No problem with it. Just a southern thing :)

#18 Inswerver

Inswerver

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:20 PM

Well time for a update!

What have I done?

Finished track layout and worked on station.

Finished brand new 4d custom cars .Ade from micro knex.

That's all, onto pics!

gallery_3353_1048_721027.jpg
gallery_3353_1048_18577.jpg

The station so far

gallery_3353_1048_17584.jpg

Up view of lift

gallery_3353_1048_249805.jpg

View of first airtime hill

gallery_3353_1048_413075.jpg

Shot of brakes, name all the methods I used.

gallery_3353_1048_333455.jpg

Batwing gets his wish!

And now last but not least!

gallery_3353_1048_250601.jpg

A clear shot of the train!

That's all for now folks, but one last thing. I still need a name for it, could you help?

See ya ;)

#19 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

Looks great, can we see a video of it running completely!

#20 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:51 AM

Looks pretty solid to me. A conviniently sized model for your bedroom too. :D

Tyndrum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4d