banned six

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

I was banned for life because an employee thought I was impersonating a ride operator at the park. So I was asked to leave with my family, They revoked my gold season pass and sent me the check in the mail a few weeks later. I'm just a customer who waits in line like everyone else when little do I know how to oporate a roller coaster. It was a completely un called for when they sent me to customer serviceI and gave me A life ban scentance. My name was taken down from the system but is there any chance I could go back. If I use a ticket or go with someone else. I don't think they would know my face. So as long as I don't do anything or talk to anyone would I be fine right? Sorry if I does not make scence. So for my sort of way getting back at them I want to built X Flight at SFGA explaining more details on how and what happened and with help from you guys construction will start in early July.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

How does one impersonate a ride operator? You can't been walking down the train checking everybody's restraints or pushing buttons surely? But by all means X Flight would be really cool to see.

Edited by CW5X, 27 June 2017 - 03:00 PM.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#3 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

How does one impersonate a ride operator? You can't been walking down the train checking everybody's restraints or pushing buttons surely? But by all means X Flight would be really cool to see.

Yeah this seems pretty ridiculous by Six Flags. Maybe his clothes but I can't recall what the operators wore from when I went there a year and a half ago. 

X Flight would be awesome, one of the best rides in that park and short enough imo to be recreated. Is the speed loss from the cars noticeable with SS? I remember some people who tried to make VV wingriders and it was too much there.

Edited by FrIeDeGgS, 27 June 2017 - 04:46 PM.

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#4 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

So waiting in line is considered impersonating a ride op? The hell? Did they at least give you a chance to explain? With the way they rushed things, it sounds like they wouldn't want to hear it anyway. Of course, not all the details have been revealed yet... I'm interested to know the full story coming in July. 

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#5 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:17 PM

BubbleMan, what did you do? You've completely omitted what happened before you were confronted from your story. Parks don't ever want to ban their customers, so I'm sure they take that seriously. Count me a skeptic until we get a full story.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#6 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:31 AM

hmmm

Attached Files

• Attached File  dd3.png   14.28KB   1 downloads

• Spaghetti likes this
Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#7 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

All right guys! This all happened during one of there most buisest days ever on a weekend on September 11th of last year. Me and my family were enjoying a nice day at the park in St.Louis me and my sister were waiting in line to ride BatMan it was about a 1 hour wait so we decided to just stay in line keep in mind this is ealry afternoon anyway we were about to enter the station when we saw two security guard s walking to check if everyone was ok and if we needed water most parks don't do that i Believe
? Anyway they said that this is our most buisest we have ever seen the park and exceeded over capcity the park can hold with guest i think he said somewere over 26,000 people there that day. So they said to me and my sister please remove yoursellves from the que please and come with us to customer service your in big trouble! I was shocked like what did i do wrong i didnt talkt to any guest i didnt know I didnt bother anyone. As we made our way through CS They were asking me why i was trying to impersonate a ride oporator and why i was wereing a blue shirt. I told them this is Sonic The Hedgehog he is not a DC charater he belongs to the Sega of Japan and America deal with them! They went on about there guest safty regulations and how i broke the law under oth. If any of you decide to visit a Six Flags Park beware of what type of shirts you plan to take. This all happened because of a stupid shirt from Sega. If i was wearing A lets say for example A Cradle Of Filth short thats really offencive then i would have understood the ban policy but Sonic seriously? Even other guest were concerned and saying how is his shirt A Six Flags employee shirt it's from a cartoon series on tv thats not DC related or employee related so I'm wareing A BatMan shirt does that make me a criminal too?Everyone was angry at the situation and some even started leaving due to their stupitity so again if a mirical does happen of them saying sorry i'm gonna have to say do to you display of public humiliation i'm not going back to either one of your parks. So remember always ware apropriate clothing at all times while visiting any Six Flags Park. I want to hear feom you guys what are some better and safer parks to vist this summer?

Edited by BubbleMan 32714, 29 June 2017 - 02:29 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

Email corporate. They might understand. Just say that you were descriminated against and removed from the park.

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok

#9 YolosweggLord

YolosweggLord

Construction Foreman

• 138 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone's shirt getting them removed from a Six Flags park. A while ago on the /r/rollercoasters subreddit I remember reading about a guy who got removed from the park for wearing an "inappropriate" shirt with a heavy metal band artwork on it.

#10 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:58 PM

I found a video which showed the station of Goliath (https://www.youtube....h?v=iY1FeeZdN9c) and the operators had blue shirts and khaki pants as their uniform... I don't see how they could say you were impersonating a ride operator unless you were wearing khakis (which I doubt because most people I know hate them) and they only saw you from the back. I'll definitely keep this in mind and tell my friends not to wear a blue shirt since I am going to Six Flags very soon.

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#11 OddlyCreative

OddlyCreative

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:06 PM

I know this should crazy but u could probably sue them.

#12 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

B22A93CC-7A74-44CB-9B4B-C607F7331D87_zps

Alright guys i found the paper and blured out some details but can someone please explain the area highlighted in red. Can i get a new pass or is that bait to lower people in to be arrested?

Also I do not wear khakis i never liked them.

Edited by BubbleMan 32714, 05 July 2017 - 05:07 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Chaos

Chaos

Lead Engineer

• 1348 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

That's crazy! I've never heard of anything happening like that at a theme park before - especially if you were just waiting in line with a blue shirt. 

As for what's in the red box, I believe it refers to the text directly above it. For example, if it was like a 1 year ban, you'd be able to buy a pass after the date 1 year after the incident. However, since it is a lifetime ban, then that block of text is  meaningless. I'd say your best bet would be to complain to corporate as someone suggested above.

• BubbleMan 32714 likes this

#14 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:02 AM

All right gentlemen I need a little help from the ss community on this please and thank you. I have started my email to corprate but it's not quite finished. In my opinion something seems a little off. I tried to make it direct and to the point. But still not sure if it's ready to be sent. Much help is apreciated.
AF79B770-11D3-431A-892A-39B09AD3B2E3_zps

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

I think the message could use a little grammatical help. (As long as the email can be understood, it doesn't/shouldn't matter, but it might make them more willing to work with you.) (I don't mean any offense by this or anything, truly. I just want to help you out.) :) 

Spoiler

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#16 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:25 AM

Guys how would someone respond to this in a polight manner
A304C21E-3B18-44B6-B602-C9678D6D96D4_zps
I'm still trying to fix this . If I can have them change there mind I might be the first person ever to lift a life ban sentance. Any ideas are welcome. The only powerful word in the email is OVERRIDE DECISION. Also do you guys think I should appeal to this or continue to fight for my rights?

Edited by BubbleMan 32714, 12 July 2017 - 04:30 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:58 AM

I think you need to try to push to contact someone higher in the company.

PS promoting this on the Facebook page to maybe get some more opinions.

• BubbleMan 32714 and SCM like this

#18 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

I think you need to try to push to contact someone higher in the company.

PS promoting this on the Facebook page to maybe get some more opinions.

Good guy BGT, this is actually why I came on today!

This is ridiculous - I think you should really be honest with yourself as to why you were ejected (it's okay to rant and rave if you truly did nothing wrong, but if there is anything you aren't telling any of us - it'll only stand to make you look a fool in the future!) and then I would look for the support of a bigger community.. I know SSCoasters is like a big ol' family, but there's not a lot we can do..

Personally, I would keep pushing to contact a member of corporate. I would ask the Customer Service employees to talk to their direct superior (a Supervisor for example, perhaps on the phone) and if the situation isn't resolved, keep asking to talk to a superior. Everyone is scared of disappointing their boss.

Alongside that, post on a larger forum, such as /r/rollercoasters or /r/sixflags and seek support and advice from them.. Perhaps if enough people gather behind you, you can get the attention of someone who actually has any power at Six Flags PR! 

#19 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

I agree with BGT and Britfag... BGT, that's a brilliant idea, it's so nice that you're doing that for BubbleMan. :) Definitely go up higher to corporate, as Brtifag mentioned. 

I would like to see this situation resolved correctly: you being allowed back in the park. 

(it's okay to rant and rave if you truly did nothing wrong, but if there is anything you aren't telling us - it'll only stand to make you look a fool in the future!)

I second this. I 80% believe you... because I can totally see companies doing stupid stuff like this, a definite possibility, but it is also a definite possibility for one to have schemed this whole thing or something for whatever reason. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, because I think everyone deserves that. That said, I hope all turns out well for you in the end, and that, one way or another, this is resolved. 

Edited by SCM, 12 July 2017 - 02:16 PM.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#20 YolosweggLord

YolosweggLord

Construction Foreman

• 138 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

Ask to talk to someone with the ability to override bans. When you talk to them, make sure you're using proper grammar and speaking in a clear tone to them, otherwise they won't take you seriously. Explain the situation to them and why you think you were unfairly banned from the park. If possible, have them talk to the employee at fault to hear his side of the story so you can understand exactly why he revoked your passes. Explain to them that you weren't intentionally impersonating any employees or knowingly breaking any rules.