Discord Server?

discord discord server server social media

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Discord Server

Is a Discord Server a good idea?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 nerd4Sc

nerd4Sc

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:30 AM

Just need some of your opinions.....

How do you feel about if I made a Discord Server for the community? Is that somthing that may interest some of you, for sharing work and talking about K'nex in general? I know all of it can be done on here on the site, but its more kinda new age and up to-date using Discord. Its just an idea for now at least, unless a lot of you would be interested in one?

#2 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:45 PM

I would definitely be interested in this being created. There’s an instagram group with some of us from SSC, but Discord is much better for quick messaging and such. The Knexflux forum (which mostly focuses on ball machines) has a discord group and it gets a lot of use sometimes.

Edited by FrIeDeGgS, 26 February 2020 - 03:46 PM.

• nerd4Sc likes this

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#3 nerd4Sc

nerd4Sc

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:48 PM

I would definitely be interested in this being created. There’s an instagram group with some of us from SSC, but Discord is much better for quick messaging and such. The Knexflux forum (which mostly focuses on ball machines) has a discord group and it gets a lot of use sometimes.

I had no idea there was a Instagram group XD but yeah I'm gonna contact some other people from YouTube that may not be on here and see if they may be intended as well. 

#4 nerd4Sc

nerd4Sc

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 11:08 PM

The Discord Server has been made and a link will be released tomorrow noonish MST   :D
Everyone is welcome to join when link is published.

Edited by nerd4Sc, 12 March 2020 - 11:10 PM.

#5 nerd4Sc

nerd4Sc

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 06:46 PM

The Discord Sever is now open to the public!  :D 

https://discord.gg/kUJCzcFFkf

~(Edit Fixed Link [6/21/2022)

Edited by nerd4Sc, 21 June 2022 - 06:01 PM.

#6 nerd4Sc

nerd4Sc

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 06:00 PM

Sorry for the thread bump - if needed I can delete this but felt it was important. But since the creation the discord server, it has helped connect lots of knex rollercoaster builders with each other, from different places and social platforms.

Edited by nerd4Sc, 21 June 2022 - 06:02 PM.

#7 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 11:16 PM

Oh my, I haven't used Discord in years. I'd be into being a part of this. My username is SCM (of course). I am so nervouscited right now lol. 

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#8 nerd4Sc

nerd4Sc

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 01:24 AM

Oh my, I haven't used Discord in years. I'd be into being a part of this. My username is SCM (of course). I am so nervouscited right now lol. 

Haha everyone there is welcoming! You might even recognize some members there from TikTok and or YouTube!