My UK park trip

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 02:10 AM

Hello there, today, i'm reporting from the uk about a small trip i did, I started off at thorpe, had a nice day buuuuuuuuut i could smell weed around the park, and thorpe is like gang central (someone was stabbed there last weekend due to gang wars) 

Next up was Blackpool Pleasure beach, it had a really nice atmosphere, all of the staff were nice, and there wasn't a smell of smoke anywhere, i enjoyed my day, it was fun

After this, i did Chessington world of adventures, my cousins where there with me so i didn't record that much, it was a fun day, we got on all of the coasters, quite a few times, all of the water rides, and got LROTNOV it was awesome!

Then we went to Legoland Windsor resort, it wasn't busy at all, we got on every coaster and water ride, before 12pm, did all of the dark rides, before 1pm and rode the jolly rocker, but my favorite ride there, Haunted House Monster Party, Was closed! :  it is perfectly reasonable, it is a ride where multiple groups are in an enclosed space, so that was kind of sad, Duplo Dino's capacity is terrible,! as always (280rph) but that's it from legoland

Next up is towers, it wasn't very busy at all, got FROTD front row on nemesis, back row on galactiaca, back row right seat on nemesis, front, right wing on oblivion, front left wing on the smiler, spinball whizzer, Back right on wickie, Congo river rapids was good, for once i actually got soaked, oblivion back row, left wing then smiler, back row right wing, it was an awesome day, can't wait to go again, vlog coming on the 31st of july

hello there.   I'm CrayCray for Coasters and i truly am

YT: https://www.youtube....TtN7habMCySGc0A

#2 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 11:06 AM

sorry about thw lack of the vlogs, i only filmed one for alton but here it is

hello there.   I'm CrayCray for Coasters and i truly am

YT: https://www.youtube....TtN7habMCySGc0A