113cm L x 159cm W x 100cm H

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 03:07 PM

Hey guys, planning a compact custom to build over the next few months, wana do something compact and windey with a few inversions. this is the size of the small space i have avalible rn. moving my room around and planning on getting proper carpet soon rather than the large rug thats in place atm. going to be moving my room around into its final plan after the carpet to give a bit more space but untill then I would like to work on something small.

Im back at work now and no longer isolating so Ive not got a lot of time to build, hence why this will probably take a few months. and might even be themed as a Halloween or chrismas themed coaster.

Some good news though, I got told by my doctor that I can have the new Kaftrio / Trikafta gene therapy medication when it comes out here in the uk some time in September. meaning my health will be a lot better, and ill be able to start working a lot more and might even have the chance of getting my own place in the next year or two. not only this but this new drug will make my body a lot more normal, so going to the gym will become a lot easier. meaning I will be able to start progressing more. I might even make a vlog on my youtube channel about the new drug when I get it and how its affecting my time at the gym. 

#2 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:37 AM

good news ive been able to rearange my room to give a lot more space to build in. 175cm x 240cm / 1.75m x 2.4m of space now. if its true that the new uk lockdown mean I have to isolate again, I will be planning 2 coasters. only got a large out door scale one in mind for now and its either a big hyper style coaster or a large kingdaka remake around 10 feets or so

#3 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 08:42 PM

lol do saw

hello there.   I'm CrayCray for Coasters and i truly am

YT: https://www.youtube....TtN7habMCySGc0A