Limeted Space Contest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 06:46 PM

Hey I wanted to run a little contest, not bother about how many people take part, but I thought it would be interesting to run. since the space I have in my room is 240cm x 180cm I thought i would hold a small coaster contest.

and If enough people take part I might even arrange a price, weather this is money or a full set of 3d printed bearing stuff. is yet to be anounced. but this contest will be scored on these things:

Layout: 0/10

themeing: 0/10

story: 0/10

unique: 0/10

and finaly just the simple wow factor 0/10

so your final score will be out of 0/50

the contest does not have a start date as of yet. but will certainly be after my shambarlla recreation, probably a easter / summer contest. once i figure out how to set up a propper contest on the site i will trasfer this over

#2 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 05:13 AM

r we gonna do thius before or after smiler, i have an educational kit bc someone offered 50£for a 20£ss that was practically mine, so yh

hello there.   I'm CrayCray for Coasters and i truly am

YT: https://www.youtube....TtN7habMCySGc0A

#3 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 07:55 AM

r we gonna do thius before or after smiler, i have an bc someone offered 50£for a 20£ss that was practically mine, so yh

not sure what you mean by "educational kit" dont know what that is, but defiantly doing smiler late this year, just because covid really. im classed as vunrable because I have cystic fibrosis. so I dont really feel safe going out. maybe if the gouverment finaly sort this mess out by winter 2021 we could do it then. so a rough order for me would be, the custom giga / hyper, the contest (ig enough people wana join) maybe firt one more custom in.

#4 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:03 PM

not sure what you mean by "educational kit" dont know what that is, but defiantly doing smiler late this year, just because covid really. im classed as vunrable because I have cystic fibrosis. so I dont really feel safe going out. maybe if the gouverment finaly sort this mess out by winter 2021 we could do it then. so a rough order for me would be, the custom giga / hyper, the contest (ig enough people wana join) maybe firt one more custom in

the amusement park experience education set, and the physics set (2 SS and 3 zippers) , i'm gonna do a couple of coasters before that, i wanna do a 12ft tall dragster w/o cables, but i'll do that when Ka is finished, but that'll need the hubs and magnet fin cars

#5 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:36 PM

the amusement park experience education set, and the physics set (2 SS and 3 zippers) , i'm gonna do a couple of coasters before that, i wanna do a 12ft tall dragster w/o cables, but i'll do that when Ka is finished, but that'll need the hubs and magnet fin cars

that set only has 2,200 peices, an ss has 2,800, better off with an ss tbh. depends what you paid.

#6 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 05:20 PM

that set only has 2,200 peices, an ss has 2,800, better off with an ss tbh. depends what you paid.

i got all of that for 20£ so quite a good deal, it's coming in a day so i need to prep my dishwasher

and i also bought someones entire collection

i think it's som,ething like 98000 peices for £112

, if this looks different it's bc i did £a instead of a£ bc i'm used to using a€

Edited by CrayCray for coasters, 09 February 2021 - 08:54 PM.