• Please log in to reply
45735 replies to this topic

#43521 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:16 PM

What kind of truck do you have?

I have a 2001 Ford Ranger. Currently running on 5 cylinders, so you get a GREAT back massage when you go down the road.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#43522 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

I didnt know that in Oregon you are't aloud to pump your own gas........ wow haha

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#43523 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:51 AM

I have a 2001 Ford Ranger. Currently running on 5 cylinders, so you get a GREAT back massage when you go down the road.

Is it the 3.0? Is it just a misfire in that cylinder or something else? Good luck with that anyway haha. I'll stick with my bullet proof I4.

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#43524 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:34 PM

Is it the 3.0? Is it just a misfire in that cylinder or something else? Good luck with that anyway haha. I'll stick with my bullet proof I4.

I've actually got the 4.0... And I have no idea what it is. Possibly a spark plug issue on one of the driver side cylinders but I'm not sure.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#43525 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

I've actually got the 4.0... And I have no idea what it is. Possibly a spark plug issue on one of the driver side cylinders but I'm not sure.

Find a friend with an OBDII puller. That should tell you. 

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#43526 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:50 PM

I didnt know that in Oregon you are't aloud to pump your own gas........ wow haha

At least my family actually knows how to.. A good percentage of the people here don't know. The same law is in the state of New Jersey. Another crazy thing about Oregon is that a lot of the Locals JayWalk just so they can get across the street. It's a weird state here. Oh yeah, and it's not an official Oregon day without seeing a bunch of stoners because recreational weed is legal here... It's a crazy state.

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok

#43527 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:59 PM

Seems weird that your not allowed to do that. Over here, it's all self-service everywhere (although I don't do it very often).

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#43528 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

• 786 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:29 PM

I fly to Atlanta tomorrow to go see some old friends, not looking forward in to running into King at the airport. :P

Edited by Spaghetti, 13 July 2016 - 09:34 PM.

#43529 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:28 AM

You wouldn't look forward to meeting me?

#43530 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

• 786 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:11 AM

You wouldn't look forward to meeting me?

It would just be super awkward if I bumped into you. :P

#43531 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:27 AM

I have no plans to be at the airport so no worries. ;)

#43532 Coasterman345

Coasterman345

Carp Diem

• 610 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:37 PM

I have a question for those of you who have built roller coasters on grass. Does it kill the grass at all, or did you store it in separate pieces in a different locations and assembled and filmed in one day? I started building a pretty big ride and don't want to start a thread until I know I have a location for it. Otherwise I'm going to have to clean a garage out.

[SIGPIC]

Signature (Current)

[/SIGPIC]

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson

#43533 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:32 PM

It doesn't really kill the grass as long as it's just K'nex you put on it (wooden boards and stuff do a bit more damage). I left Minotaur on it for most of the week and there was nothing except for the stuff where the boards were. The main thing is just walking on the same spots repeatedly which can wear it down and make it a little muddy when wet. I guess that it could block the sunlight more if the supports are quite thick so it might be more of a problem if it's a wooden style ride.

Edited by CW5X, 14 July 2016 - 03:33 PM.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

Tyndrum

#43534 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

Im taking my driver's license test in 5 days in my dads 2016 toyota carola, I was wondering, will they let me use the rear view camera that the car comes with on the maneuverability test?

I cant find any clear answers online, so im wondering if someone here might know. Im in Ohio, if thats important. 

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#43535 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:14 PM

I've been working hard getting all of my school work done and I can proudly say that on June 30th I received my diploma! :D I'm officially graduated and it feels amazing to know that I'm done.
Also, the 13th of this month was my birthday so I turned 17, it's crazy how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I joined this site.

Well, now that school has finally come to an end I have more time to do stuff for me, so I've started building again. Does anyone know how to post pictures? I was able to do it easily through photobucket but I can't seem to figure out the SSC gallery. Is there a thread that explains it? I am really curious because I want to become an active member once again.
One more thing, had anyone experienced issues with the mobile site of SSC? For the longest time it wouldn't let me log in, and when it did the site would not load properly. It could be my iPod, but I'm just curious.

Signature not available 

#43536 Coasterman345

Coasterman345

Carp Diem

• 610 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

Im taking my driver's license test in 5 days in my dads 2016 toyota carola, I was wondering, will they let me use the rear view camera that the car comes with on the maneuverability test?

I cant find any clear answers online, so im wondering if someone here might know. Im in Ohio, if thats important. 

When my sister took her road test, the instructor covered it up as not every car has one. This one was in NY, but I would practice without it.

It doesn't really kill the grass as long as it's just K'nex you put on it (wooden boards and stuff do a bit more damage). I left Minotaur on it for most of the week and there was nothing except for the stuff where the boards were. The main thing is just walking on the same spots repeatedly which can wear it down and make it a little muddy when wet. I guess that it could block the sunlight more if the supports are quite thick so it might be more of a problem if it's a wooden style ride.

Cool, thanks! Looks like I will be creating a construction thread in the next few days.

[SIGPIC]

Signature (Current)

[/SIGPIC]

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson

#43537 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

I've been working hard getting all of my school work done and I can proudly say that on June 30th I received my diploma! :D I'm officially graduated and it feels amazing to know that I'm done.
Also, the 13th of this month was my birthday so I turned 17, it's crazy how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I joined this site.

Well, now that school has finally come to an end I have more time to do stuff for me, so I've started building again. Does anyone know how to post pictures? I was able to do it easily through photobucket but I can't seem to figure out the SSC gallery. Is there a thread that explains it? I am really curious because I want to become an active member once again.
One more thing, had anyone experienced issues with the mobile site of SSC? For the longest time it wouldn't let me log in, and when it did the site would not load properly. It could be my iPod, but I'm just curious.

Just hit "More Reply Options" and you can attach photos straight to the post. It's a lot easier than going through Photobucket. The mobile site seems to work fine for me (that's the main way I access SSC now), but I'm using Chrome on my phone.

#43538 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

• 786 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:49 PM

Yesterday, When I stepped out of the plane, I was blasted with the humidity. Ah, good old Georgia weather... Also, I had the chance to go to SFOG today, but I got really lazy and said no.

#43539 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:12 AM

It is very warm and sunny here in Germany. I told the weather we were going to Canada so it should be dry for a while.

Tyndrum

#43540 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:52 AM

Hey BGT, just a quick usability suggestion if it's an easy fix. I love the "Latest Posts" addition on the top right part of the forum sub-header, but when I click on the "Longest Thread" it takes me to the first page of the thread. Would it be possible to just take me to the latest page? 

It is hot here in Orlando. I have been able to check out all the major new attractions minus Cobra's Curse. Maybe it is my inner coaster-enthusiast, but in order of the new attractions I have been on I would rank them: Mako, Kong, Soarin', Frozen. I think I just had too high of expectations for Frozen. A lot of people saying it is Disney's "Best Dark Ride" which it absolutely is not. Animatronics are ridiculous, but the ride system still feels "old." Soarin' is just insane because the quality of the media is absurd. I was getting some major fish-eye since my buddy and I were on the outer-most seats, but my god the media is nice. A few too many "uh oh you are about to get hit by something" media transitions, but still enjoyable. 

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw