• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sixflagsfreak56

sixflagsfreak56

GADV Park Serv Supervisor

• 2962 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:34 AM

JANUARY 2006

Sixflagsfreak56: I'm here virtually sitting down with Kmaimaster, for a one on one interview. Thanks for taking the time out and doing this interview. First, lets start with you age age and location?
KMAIMASTER: Thanks for having me, I'm 16 and currently reside in New Castle, DE...
Sixflagsfreak56: How funny, just old enough to operate rides at Six Flags! Anyways, how did you find SSCoasters?
KMAIMASTER: Yeah, I think it was an old Screaming Serpent web ring
Sixflagsfreak56: Nice, now from my FBI records I have in front of me right now, it seems you have never made a coaster out of knex, or just never put it on the site. Whats the draw to the site?
KMAIMASTER: Well originally, I did infact join with the intent to build K'Nex coasters, however if I remember correctly there were only 3 or 4 topics in the Rollercoaster Simulators forum, so my attention really got drawn over that way. Some of the older members may remember that for a while I had a hype line in my sig for a KNex Chiller Re-Creation which is still up in my room collecting dust to this day. To answer your question, as of right now the Amuesment Industy and RollerCoaster Simulation forums are the draw to the site for me.
Sixflagsfreak56: Man I remember back in the day we worked on a GADV rec, which...failed. Oh and there was a SFNE rec. Wow, we suck? Oh well, anyways, I know you work at Six Flags during the summer only on weekends, which is when I don't go, but this year I'll be joining you on the work force if everything goes to plan. So my question is, what is your biggest problem with working at the park? (This should be good folks!)
KMAIMASTER: Heh, well I won't lie there are quite a few, but I would probably have to say the main thing was Fastlane. Fastlane is probably the worst thing ever to be added to the older rides, particularly Batman The Ride. Sure FL gets the park money and generates income, but for anyone working a ride that was built before 1999, it is absolute hell to have the Fastlane guests enter where the regular guests are supposed to exit. On top of that the guests waiting behind the airgates get pissed when we block off the train due to an overload of Fastlane guests. The whole thing was really just a big headache for me personally. That and the fact that the guests didn't know how to use the qBot half of the time, and BTR's station was one big-ass sweatbox. That's coming from someone on nightshift folks!
Sixflagsfreak56: o damn...here we go again
KMAIMASTER: lol
Sixflagsfreak56: lol
Sixflagsfreak56: Ok, heres an easy one, name all thirteen countries in south america, this is going towards a good cause of my world geography mid-terms next week.
KMAIMASTER: uh...Brazil, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru...right?
Sixflagsfreak56: We have a winner! You've won a cookie, from the famous cookie game on the SSCoaster forums.
KMAIMASTER: yay! Homeschoolers are cooler!
KMAIMASTER: Thank you Google Earth! lol
Sixflagsfreak56: Well thank you taking time out of, well, we've covered two days now, so thank you for sitting down with us and I'll see you in the summer!
KMAIMASTER: Come look for me at Kingda Ka! I'll be the one throwing qBots off the station!
Sixflagsfreak56: I'll be the one sweeping them up...

#2 sixflagsfreak56

sixflagsfreak56

GADV Park Serv Supervisor

• 2962 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:40 AM

February 2006

Sixflagsfreak56: We've traveled over two thousand miles to talk to this member, cyberly. I got to have exclusive interview with Squeril, Squeirril, what ever I've never been able to spell it. Well first, what is your age and where do you live
Squriel: Im 14, and I live in the California bay area.
Sixflagsfreak56: Nice, I'm from california, did you know that? Well now I have to kill you. Anyways, how did you find SSCoasters?
Squriel: Its been to long to remember how I found it, I think it was through the webring.
Sixflagsfreak56: Nice, thats how I found it too. Anyways, I know many members in the past who have left now, were in my opinion, cruel to you and caused nothing but trouble. My question is, is the site better now or worse since your hay day?
Squriel: I think the sites better than three or so years ago when I registered because I'm not there to get ridiculed. When I'm there people are nice because they don't remember the famous squriel, plus I've grown up a lot too.
Sixflagsfreak56: Yes, you have, and it's I'm sure its better for the people who did know you back then, inclduing myself, which I still have no i dea why they were that way. Now, besides the fact that your famous for having poor grammer, you went out with a bang about two years ago when you finished your amazing Batman and Robin: The Chiller recreation. Have there been any plans since then make another coaster such as great as that?
Squriel: Yeah I'm still planning on making SOB or another coaster that I hope will come out within the year.
Sixflagsfreak56: It's the beggining of the year, so you got plenty of time to finish your SOB recreation. Good luck with that. Well thank you for taking the time, well, your three hours behind me, thanks for wasting my time!