Six Flags Magic Mountain; 5 hour trip

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TwistedDreams

TwistedDreams

*Redunk*

• 3123 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 07:15 PM

Well, you might think 5 hours is not long enough, let me prove you wrong.

Me and my friend jeff got to the park at 9, one hour before opening. We bought him a seson pass, and jumped into the line, with only 10 people infront of us. Then, 45 minuts later, the gates opened. On and off jogging got us to Tatsu in about 1 minute.

...We walked on. We chose to go in the back, as it is the BEST seat on the entire train. As we went through the exit, we saw the line reaching it's 1 hour marker. It was awsome.

Then we headed over to batman, riding it two consecutive times. ALWAYS ride on the very RIGHT seat, and in one of the last two rows if you can. Most air time.

We then headed over(with Jello'd legs) to Riddlers Revenge. We nearly walked on that, we had to wait 1 train go by.

After, we headed down to an old time favorite, Collosus! This coaster delivers some of the best air in the entire park, and surprisingly smooth, too.

Then we headed to SCREAM (my friends favorite ride). On this coaster, ALWAYS sit in the back LEFT. Delivers most air. We also rode this coaster twice.

Then we headed back over to the original, Gold Rusher. A nice ride, until the end. The helix is high G's for such a ride, and there is a little air throughout the coaster.

Then, The Sky Tower. This was really fun, you just climed up forever. I think it was 375 feet. But the view was incredible.

Next, Ninja. Probably one of the best coasters there, Very fun. Swings a LOT.

After, we went on Superman. This coaster is awsome. The launch right out of the station is Nucking Futs.

Throughout the day, we ate a lot of food, and walked to everyride except Tatsu. Every coaster was running great, and Has been everytime I've been there (about 5 times in the last month).

Overall it was a really cool day. did a lot of good rides, ate a lot of good food, saw a lot of hot chicks;).

(I can't belive I typed all of this...) =
-TD

#2 fantom

fantom

Screaming!

• 1745 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:27 PM

Sounds like you had an awesome day. I completely agree about the Batman clones. Was SFMM able to get Deja Vu and Flashback working as well. If so, unbelievable...

Xbox GT: xxwarlordxx11
Posted Image

Posted Image

PM ME PLEASE IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING MY GAMERTAG!

#3 TwistedDreams

TwistedDreams

*Redunk*

• 3123 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:43 PM

^Yeah, Deja Vu started running at about 11. hour after the park started. And no, flashback never runs anymore.
-TD

#4 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:47 PM

No X? And where the coasters running multiple trains for the most part, or just one train?

#5 TwistedDreams

TwistedDreams

*Redunk*

• 3123 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:55 PM

^2 on every coaster.
But the reason I didn't do X is because, I'd rather of done Tatsu first. Then, I could've went to X, but everyone who thought they were all smart did that, thinking everyone would go strait too Tatsu. But me and jeef did the really smart thing, and got our lazy buts over the hill to the backside of the park and rode a lot of good coasters. X would've killed out time.
-TD