coaster invert phantom tags_rock! yeah

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:56 AM

Sort of as a follow-up to RCT2123's thread about originality [not really], I decided to post this thread about a custom coaster I will be recreating with tube supports.

PHANTOM is here.

I will be needing to transport this to my school via a minivan, so it has to be about 6ft. long X 3ft. wide X 3ft. tall. I have not begun construction on the lift quite yet, as Ive been busy with the station *hint,hint*, but I have a couple surprises too...:D

I would also likesome suggestions for a super-unique yet plausibly realistic first element with both the entrance and exit going in the same direction...

Please comment!

#2 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:33 AM

oohhh another tube support invert!! Can't wait to see the station. I could maybe give some element suggestions, but first I wanted to know how you were plannng on curving the drop (will it be 180 degrees, 270 degrees or what??).

Posted Image

TTD l I305 l MF l Maverick l Dueling Dragons l Montu l Apollo's Chariot l Raptor l Hulk l Kumba

#3 MP thrill rides

MP thrill rides

Lead Engineer

• 1973 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:06 PM

I know whats gonna be in the station! Wait maby I don't.I know your gonna make something cool for a flyer not an invert.Anyways.Cant wait to see how this turns out!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 coastercrazy10

coastercrazy10

Mad Scientist

• 7008 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Do a 1/2 zero-g roll to a 1/2 corkscrew into a tilted dive loop over the station into a station fly-below. THAT would be original.

-CC10

SSCoasters Staff | The SSCoasters Forum Rules
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign | Computer Science & Mathematics
Posted Image
Fireball | Kingda Ka | Inclination | Diamondback

#5 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

• 7526 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

^ Okay, that just gave me an amazing idea. THANK YOU.
^^ Thanks.
^^^ Thanks, and it will be extremely unique, hopefully. Also, I really hope that it won't lose speed too fast. Then I'd have to stick with a regular Mantis-style drop.

BTW, I won't have an update on the station until you guys figure out what I'm doing. So far, you're not very close...jk.

EDIT: V WOWZ that made no sense, sorry for the confusion.

*custom coaster I will be creating*

#6 DJMK

DJMK

Lead Engineer

• 1604 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

^Please don't turn this thread into a guessing game.

custom coaster I will be recreating

...?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

• 7526 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

BUMP! Just so you know, I plan on going back and finishing this coaster. I saved the station because it was very special :D

Okay, Ill tell you: the station makes the seats swing down, then go back up and lock in place.

But I won't start this coaster again until after Vertigo, Drachen Fire, and Magnum.

BTW, I'm trying to go back and make all the coasters that I promised to do and then 'postponed'.

#8 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

Wow, you shure have a big list of coasters you need to start/finnish. Good Luck.

#9 Millcreek47

Millcreek47

BANNED

• 1186 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

^*sure**finish* lol im such a dick...

This is gonna be sick!

Posted Image
(Sig under construction)

-----XBL Gamertag - I were Speshul-----

Top 5: Time Machine, The Incredible Hulk, Goliath, Dueling Dragons, Georgia Scorcher

#10 christian

christian

Lead Engineer

• 1662 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

^ That ryhmes. Cool. This will be good *rubs hands together*.

-MIBB)