new park outerlimits659 rct3

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:06 PM

After looking at the Lost Kingdom a bit, I've recently had the urge to make another RCT3 park. This one will not have one specific theme (unlike the Lost Kingdom) but will have several themed areas. Not much is built right now, just the entrance, restrooms information stands and the start of CP-ish main midway. I'm still not quite sure of what shops will line the midway, but I was considering a kiddie area off to the left of it. Pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see I haven't done any writing on the signs yet. And this thread would not be complete without my request to...

Comment!!

Posted Image

TTD l I305 l MF l Maverick l Dueling Dragons l Montu l Apollo's Chariot l Raptor l Hulk l Kumba

#2 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

It looks like you have a great start there, it makes me want to start a new RCT3 park. My only suggestion is to not put a big ride right enar the entrance...try to make the coasters farther away. I've found that putting a big ride right near the front can keep peeps from going to your other rides. Looks good!

But now I am seriously considering starting a new park...

#3 CabbyJake50

CabbyJake50

BANNED

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

Looks nic but it would be cool to have a lake run down the middle like at kings island and kings dominion.

I have no clue what to put in my sig.:sws
nvm found something!

90% of teens would cry if Myspace or Facebook were deystroyed .If you are part of the 10 % that would sit and laugh copy and paste this into your sig.

#4 metallicais1337

metallicais1337

Guitar Hero Addict

• 1357 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

^Same, only problem is that I lost my RCT3 disc and my PC is so loaded with NL crap that it doesn't have nearly enough speed or space to even install it.

Looks great, I made a park similar to that once. I think you should do something unique, like a T-shaped layout or something. Like have a long midway with shops and games and food and then have a crossing long thrill path or something, with only coasters along it.

Just my two cents :)

http://www.youtube.com/metallicais1337
^My YouTube Channel (FL Studio songs, Custom Guitar Hero charts)^

#5 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

Thanks for commenting!! St33l, I'll makle sure not to do that. :tmbs And btw, I'd like to see a park from you. Now here's a couple new additions to the park:

Posted Image
Gift shops!! I had to put duplicate shops because of RCT3's lack in shop variety. The next addition is my favorite so far..

Posted Image
Dolphin statue!! Well, I'd rather have him than Cupid. It adds a nice touch to the midway too.

Posted Image

Overview...Don't worry the midway wont look so borderless when I'm done with it.

Comment!!

Posted Image

TTD l I305 l MF l Maverick l Dueling Dragons l Montu l Apollo's Chariot l Raptor l Hulk l Kumba

#6 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

And you thought this was dead.......HA!!!! Much work has been done, and there will be a bit of a story in some of my captions....enjoy.....

Posted Image

Dolphin fountain, froggy fountains and food.

Posted Image
What could this be?? Oh, and the path is temporary, it's only there so the workers can get to the track easier. The stairs and track are permanent though (but the track is unpainted).

Posted Image

Some land has been cleared back behind the carousel...

Posted Image
Overview. I've heard that the new coaster will not go over the main midway. It'll stay back in it's own area.:)

Please comment!!

-OL659-

Posted Image

#7 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:42 PM

Looks really cool IMO, This has inspired me to go work on my new RCT2 park :)

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#8 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

Daily updates FTW

^Thanks, hope that park turns out well. :tmbs

Update!! The cleared land was apparently for a themed topspin, similar to Crypt at KD. The carousel was removed as it would interfere with the topspin's queue path, and was replaced with a 300 foot tall observation tower. As for the new coaster, part of the lift has gone up and the final path was finished (theming has not been added yet, however). On to the pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Theming is unfinished, and will go in the gaps beside the path

Posted Image

Incomplete area but you get the idea..

Posted Image

Overview...

Please comment!!!

-OL659-

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new park, outerlimits659, rct3