Survivor: Round 4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Which member do you think should advance to the final 2?

Which member do you think should advance to the final 2?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 LCAL

LCAL

Only I Can Live Forever

• 1823 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

Survivor: Round 4

[FONT="]Members Remaning:
TripleHelix
Maverix
Coaster55
[/FONT]----------------------
[FONT="]Jury Members:
Coasterfanatic11
VVKhan
SwimZONE

*Due to a conflict, KCBDesigns has dropped out of the competition, only leaving 3 members. However, Round 4 will go on with only 3 members, and after the poll only 2 will advance to the final round next week!!*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/FONT]

Week 4:
3 contestants remain. Each contestant will be asked to make a small statement about why they should advance to the final 2. After those are posted, a poll will go up with the 3 members names. If they so chose, they may also enter a coaster into the poll, so SSC'rs can vote for the coaster, not the member. (incase they feel that their coaster has a better chance of getting votes then the player actually may).

The 2 members with the most votes advance.

So, the 3 remaining members please PM me your statement by Thursday, 12 o'clock noon Est. time.

As always, good luck to all!

---------------------
Questions/concerns: PM LCAL

http://www.youtube.com/knexer13
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSC Member June 11th 2007 - January 1st 2011

Posted Image

#2 LCAL

LCAL

Only I Can Live Forever

• 1823 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

EVERYONE VOTE! THIS POLL IS CRUCIAL!

Here are the statements SO FAR. C55 hasnt sent one in yet. The poll will open later.

Statements:

TripleHelix:

So, I haven't built the most coasters of the three of us, or any recreations and all the other stuff that makes some of us great, and I'm honestly one of, if not the slowest active builders on the site... But that doesn't make me lazy. I put dedication into each element I make and take my time because a coaster really shouldn't be rushed to get it over with and move onto the next. Take pride in what you make...

Maverix:

I'm a builder dedicated to trying to perfect everything I make. I try to take as much advice as I can, from every member in order to improve my coasters. I may not have won a contest yet, but I build for fun, and I'm fine with not winning one.

Coaster55:

I've been on the site for a little over two years now, and have since built 10 coasters. In the last year, the majority of my coasters built were recreations. It's more challenging to me than a custom coaster, having to get the elements to the same scale as the real ride. I haven't won any contests yet, but hopefully my future ideas will change that.

http://www.youtube.com/knexer13
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSC Member June 11th 2007 - January 1st 2011

Posted Image

#3 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:38 AM

Readng C55 statement, I hope my vote for him will win him somthing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi

#4 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:42 AM

^agreed........

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis