??? looper

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

Overall, BGE was my favorite. The entire park was beautiful, clean, and had awesome atmosphere. The theming was excellent and there were plenty of trees for shade and that extra touch. You can't forget about their unbeatable ride line-up. All three B&M coasters they have are in my top 15. Even their two older rides, BBW and LNM, weren't half bad either.

SFGAdv was my next favorite. The park was clean, looked nice, and had an awesome line-up. Plus, they have El Toro.

King's Dominion was after that. The park seemed cleaner than King's Island, and some parts were almost identical. I did like how a lot of the rides were different from the rides at King's Island.

SFA was last. The park had two great wooden coasters and a decent hyper coaster, but total, the park had six clones out of seven roller coasters. We were also a minority at the park, and it was a little scary.

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan
Coaster Count: 312

Character - What you do when nobody is watching.
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter

#42 griffon14

griffon14

Drum line captain

• 1517 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:46 AM

Overall, BGE was my favorite. The entire park was beautiful, clean, and had awesome atmosphere. The theming was excellent and there were plenty of trees for shade and that extra touch. You can't forget about their unbeatable ride line-up. All three B&M coasters they have are in my top 15. Even their two older rides, BBW and LNM, weren't half bad either.

BGE is my favorite theme park for that exact reason. i'm going there next weekend.

curse of darkastle is deffanetly the best flat ride ever IMO.

Future member of the UNCC Drumline

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Intimidator 305
Milf - Maverick - TTD - Dimondback - Griffon - Intimidator - Alpengist - Dominator - Thunderhead

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ??? looper