• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Atomik Bo0

Atomik Bo0

Not your Average Noob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

Well let me just say this, were got a crapload of rides done here for 2 days.

The Order:

Ok, we arrived at the park at 9:00 and got a good parking spot. Then we waited for an hour before the regular guests got in. Then we went with the strategies for this park and went to Wicked first. It was a literal walk on. Got front row. It was awesome. Next we went to Corkscrew and got back row after 5 minutes. Pretty good airtime on that 2nd hill but nothing special. Next we headed to Magnum and it was a short line. We got 2nd car back row because it was the shortest line. The 1/2 half was fun but the 2nd half hurt my thighs. After that we headed over to Gemini. Red was down so we rode Blue. When I thought this would be fun we got STUCK on the lift in back row for like 5 minutes. The rest was ok though. Next was Maverick. we waited for like 45 minutes and got back row Gold car. It was awesomer than Wicked. an absolutely crazy ride. Next was Millennium. We got 2nd to back row. What a fun ride but somewhat overrated. That first drop was so crazy though. After that we went to Mantis. Waited like an hour but it was pretty fun. next was Iron Dragon My friend said it was rough but the drop after the second lift was great. After was Raptor an 1 1/2 hour wait but another great ride. Next we took a crap and went over to Blue streak. Kinda what happened on Iron dragon. My friend thought it was rough but I had fun. we saw the parking lot on the turn. Holy Crap there were a lot of cars. Next my legs were killing me so we squeezed one last ride on Wicked with a 10 minute wait. This time we sat 2nd to back. Then we left for the night...
Right in the morning we raced to Maverick for a 10 minute wait. 2nd to front row. Even better the second time. Next we went to Millennium again. and we sat back row and I kept my arms up on the drop. It was crazy! It felt so much like 90 degrees. Next we went to Top Thrill and the lines were like 45 minutes, but it broke down (due to high winds) after 10 minutes. We got out of line and went to Corkscrew. The Op said Corkscrew is currently running 48 miles per hour faster than TTD. After we rode Wicked. We rode twice in the very back row and that is the best seat on it. After we rode Ocean Motion. and my friend was screaming for fun. It was hilarious after we checked on Top Thrill and it was still down. Then we went on Skyhawk and it was amazing. So amazing we went again. Then we hopped on Snake River Falls and got front row. Awesome drop. We also went one the bridge for 2 huge splashes. Next we tried the family drier but it failed. So we got our shoes and went on Cedar Creek. Back row like most rides and it was kinda fun. Then it started to sprinkle. when it stopped we went over to check on TTD. But when were passing the Gemini area it poured. We took shelter and these bugs kept attacking our noses. After 7 minutes we went to Top Thrill and waited in the line for the line. We saw all 5 cars test but after that they announced the winds are too high. So we went on Wildcat. Waited in line for the line again. It took 5 minutes about. And while we were going up the lift chain I spotted the green light on TTD. Wildcat was more fun than I expected. After we went over to the TTD line again and waited. We waited 10 minutes or so and I wanted to go ride Mantis, but my friend really wanted to stay in line because there were less than 25 people ahead of us. So we stayed. We talked to this guy ahead of us and he went on his first coaster that day. After 15 more minutes we saw people on the purple train and we were so excited. We waited about 10 minutes for front row because the station was a walk on. I was so nervous in line for front row and watching the people ahead of us launch. Next, it was us... I was nervous but when we started launching it was amazing! I bet we hit 122 because we went over the Top FAST! I even saw Millennium go on the overbank while we dropped. After, we agreed best ride there. We got a walk on on Mantis and got 2nd row. another fun ride. Next we went for Millennium and waited 10 MINUTES! We got back row (as always) and it was another awesome ride because we saw TTD going down while we were on Millennium Island. next we went to Red Gemini but it was closed again so we went on Blue. Much better than last time. Next I was persuaded to go on Mean Streak. The first drops hurt! But after the MCBR is was fun. We were screaming which made it even more fun. After that it was about 7:50. We wanted to ride TTD again but we got in line for Maverick about 30 minutes and it was awesome with my hands up on the drop. After we ran to TTD ASAP. We got in with a 1/4 hour wait to the station and 1/2 hour wait to the front. I was much more confident this time. We got the the starting line. And Launched! A crapload of bugs hit me, but Millennium looked awesome 420 ft. up. We agreed that was the best ride we've ever rode (as in individually). After we took one last ride on Wicked before we had to go. I'm going to miss CP a lot.

Ride Count:
Wicked 5
Corkscrew 2
Magnum 1
Blue Gemini 2
Maverick 3
Millennium 3
Mantis 2
Iron Dragon 1
Raptor 1
Blue Streak 1
Skyhawk 2
Snake River Falls 1
TTD 2
Mean Streak 1

• ~stεεlspectrum~ likes this
Currently Working on: Talon

Top 5 Coasters

5. Wicked Twister
4. Mantis
3. Maverick
2. Millennium Force
1. Top Thrill Dragster

#2 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

I stopped reading at:

"It was more awesomer than Wicked."

But then I looked at your Top 5, and saw Mantis was your #2...why?

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#3 SnooSnoo

SnooSnoo

BANNED

• 139 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

Because he's not your average noob.

Posted Image

#4 Atomik Bo0

Atomik Bo0

Not your Average Noob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:54 PM

I haven't updated my sig in a while. That's why.
My old sig was what I was expecting

Currently Working on: Talon

Top 5 Coasters

5. Wicked Twister
4. Mantis
3. Maverick
2. Millennium Force
1. Top Thrill Dragster

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coasterdynamix, kooza, lcal, lebotech