coaster flyer knex roller vekoma

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

Yup. I convinced my parents to let me go with my friend Tim, who had never been on any big rides before.

We arrived on the dot of opening at 9:30am hoping to stay till 8 in the evening when the park closed.

The queue for Nemesis Inferno was almost non-existent so we got to it first and managed two times round without getting off. 8/10
Posted Image

Next, we rode Vortex. I've done this one countless times, but I didn't mind taking a ride. Tim liked this one a lot. 7.5/10
Posted Image

I took a risk and joined the queue for Stealth. Usually, the queue is around 80 minutes, but we got on in 20. Our faces were a picture. I wish I could show you. 9/10
Posted Image

Over the course of the day, we also rode Colossus, Slammer and Rush, despite long queues and some rainfall.
Colossus 7/10 Slammer 8/10 Rush 7/10
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Detonator was next. We didn't have to queue for very long, and the ride itself is pretty fun! 8/10
Posted Image

We then went on Samurai. The queue took an hour and it was an annoying zigzag. We really should have got a fasttrack. Nevertheless, the ride was enjoyable and the music was great too. Go to 'Thorpe Park Mania's' website to listen to it. 6.5/10
Posted Image

Finally, we rode Saw. Unfortunately, the queue was quite long and our feet were tired. The ride itself is VERY bumpy,though the atmosphere is very good. Not my favourite ride at all. 5.5/10
Posted Image

We did manage Nemesis Inferno, Quantum and Rumba Rapids before we left, but they weren't worth saying. Quantum was OK though. 6/10
Posted Image

By then, it was time to go. I will never get bored of Thorpe Park, though someday I want to go back to Alton Towers...

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

A lot of flat rides there. A lot more than the typical park you see state side.

#3 NitroDude319

NitroDude319

Compact or Nothing

• 1846 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

Nice TR. I visited Thorpe one time, and loved it. ^ That is exactly why I like this park more than half of the US parks out there. It has a great selection of both flat rides, and rollercoasters.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:13 AM

There are other flat rides too. Rocky Express and Storm In A Teacup are examples.

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]