The Phoenix from CoasterDynamix is now available!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Rimer

Jack Rimer

Construction Foreman

• 125 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

CoasterDynamix is thrilled to announce that our newest kit, the Phoenix, is in stock and ready to ship!

The Phoenix is the culmination of six years of model roller coaster evolution. Building a working roller coaster model using our award winning system has never been easier. A combination of both flexible and rigid molded roller coaster track come together seamlessly to create a realistic working model that is both quick to assemble and reliable in operation. Young and old alike will be able to share the excitement and thrills provided as The Phoenix swoops and soars realistically through its 25 foot long course, which includes two inversions! Also included is the ability to “ride” the Phoenix on your personal computer using the included NoLimits roller coaster simulation. As with all CoasterDynamix large scale kits, the Phoenix can be easily expanded into an infinite number of custom track designs.

A video overview of the Phoenix can be seen here!
YouTube - Phoenix

The Phoenix is available at select hobby and toy stores or direct from our site CoasterDynamix - Store. Retail price is $149.95.

#2 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

I love how the restraints are opened and closed, haha. :) Very nice.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#3 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:35 PM

This kit is awesome. It is great if you already have a kit to build customs. Be warned, don't buy JUST this kit if you want to build something besides it. You will run out of supports after your first element. Since I have a scorpian aswell, it was worth the $150.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#4 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

Nice!

But yeah, Lazor is right. This is what keeps me from buying it for now. It's still on my list, but I got other things that are higher up that list!

Congrats CD with this release!

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Jack Rimer

Jack Rimer

Construction Foreman

• 125 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:46 PM

Johnnyupsidedown.com Coaster Dynamix
If you think the kit is limited, check out this link. These were made with a standard Phoenix and a couple extra parts (soon to be released in expansion packs). So much for this kit being too "rigid"....

#6 mynci321

mynci321

100%

• 664 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

Also included is the ability to “ride” the Phoenix on your personal computer using the included NoLimits roller coaster simulation.

Does this mean it comes with the full version of NL, or just a coaster?

I so want to get this set! I'll try to get it for Christmas.

Posted Image