sentamin who's who

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cedars650258516

Cedars650258516

Stank

• 489 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:22 PM

We all know that Kool Coaster Kid is the President ( Or CEO) of Sentamin. But tell us KCK, Who's everyone else? You said I was "Head Builder" But who knows if that's permenant.:) so tell us.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

#2 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:05 AM

OK, MFF is presedent and I am co pres. You and I are head builders. MFF hasent logged on scince like the fith of september, so probably he is'ent building any thing much. I havent talked to him in like a month, so IDK what he is building, so until he posts some pics, He probably wouldent count as a head builder. JPKnex used to be in our company but he went to another company. So right now we could maby use another member. It would have to be ok with MFF because he is pres.

EDIT: Any one know where MFF is?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi

#3 Cedars650258516

Cedars650258516

Stank

• 489 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

No, but yeterday was his 20th day gone and Millennium Force is propably still sitting in his basement. Sorry I thought you were pres KCK, I didn't even know who MFFreak was because he's been gone so long.

Edit: Wait a minute, I thought there could only be one Head Builder! Once Hotwire is finished we should have a build-off to see who's the best head-builder!:)

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sentamin, who's who